scream spikes *streetshot*

pata

may be I should have posted this in fav pics but this is less an everyday heel and more something for those who appreciate extreme high heels... as it seems there aren´t as many pics of that kind but thats the way I like it- so I hope you enjoy it too!

Posted Image

Hi pata, I'll definite have a closer look in selling those styles too. Until now I thought that the heels are way to high but your picture shows me that I was wrong. You model them very well, congratulations ! :wink:

@ balletboot2000: let´s be honest, one must be a (highheel-)freak to do that LOL. Cuz of course these heels were not made for walking - it is not about the height of the heel (there are some which are even higher but more walkable) but the form of this is absolutely unreasonable and real stress for one´s ankles no matter how flexible they might be. thank you all for your nice commentaries :wink:

Hi Pata Thanks for lovely photos. Fantastic shoes! A couple of questions: 1 What are your everyday work or home shoes like (height, style)? 2 Do you wear more practical shoes if standing or walking a lot? 3 How often do you get sore feet, legs or toes? Cheers Fred

Hi Pata, high heel freak..... well maybe. I'm happier in my ballets, which judging by your website, you are happy in yours aswell. The Screams are great fun, and when I bought mine from Alternative Footwear, the girl at the shop told me they were just for the bedroom. She couldn't believe it when I stood up and walked around the shop. Life is about having fun, and if it's in heels. it's better. I agree about the flexibility, let's just have fun with our shoes. BB2000

I love the feel of that ultimate lift!

it is not about ballets, if I am *happy* nor about high heels at all. I like the look of ultra high heels and surely I do have fun showing them the way one has not seen them before but it is more about the whole appearance and situation then and not about the fact of wearing heels. @ all: glad to hear you liked the pic! :wink:

Cobbler, So what if she wears them to make clips4sale short films. The films I have seen exhibit a great amount of skill...Not something many women can do without regular wear and practice!! Because of this I don't think that's the only time she wears ultra-heels. And if her abilities enable her to make a few $$$ then so be it :-) I know I'll keep enjoying her products :-) Thinking about it...The only way ANYONE ever makes any $$$ is through sale of their abilities...Whether it's working for oneself or a company...The simple fact is you get paid for what you can do. And if your product happens to be riviting films wearing ultra-high-heels in public and/or challenging situations then I say GO FOR IT!! As long as people want these films, she'll make a few $$$ to add to her till :-) You Go Pata!!! Happy Heeling!! Shoeiee

"Heels aren't just for women anymore!!" Happy Heeling! Shoeiee

@cobbler: as it seems you do not read either;). But I do really ask my self WHERE HAVE YOU SEEN THIS IMAGE BEFORE??? In fact there is only one possibility, so think about that too - but I am really curious why you did write what you did. I do not promote my site, I do not need to post images here, but why don´t you ask yourself for the reasons that there is by far more of different free stuff by light-fetish available on the net as of any similar private paysites? as to making money: indeed making clips and comercializing my site (by the way because so many asked for clips and pics like this and it was already too expensive to entertain light-fetish the way I did it before) has made it possible for me to buy lots of new heels and outfits- and I am pretty sure, every member of my site can see that there is lot of *heart* and work in it as well as what his/her money is spent for. I assume that not everybody might see the difference but I do really ask my self why did you write that. Cuz commentaries like that will be the first reason for me stopping to make ANYTHING public at all - may be I am too proud but I do really do not attach importance that anybody making such comments (cuz it´s not about critisizing the pic or topic here!) would access any of my pics or videos. or with other words- my pics and videos ARE very private and honest so you can imagine how you hurt me. @shoeiee: thank you for your nice words: but as I said, not even *selling abilities* is why I do make that whole stress with my site. I think everybody who loves heels and reads in forum like this, feeling the people share his or her attitude, knows, how important and special it is. and selling my clips is the only way for me to be able to *produce* so many new.

I would like to back Pata up on her comments about her motives for creating her videos and website. I am a member of her website and have been for some time now. That is because, unlike other websites who have models that claim to be able to wear ultra and ballet heels, but in reality struggle to even stand in them, Pata clearly can wear both and does so with grace and style in situations that other "high heel" models could only dream about. Not only that, she does so because of the enjoyment that she gets out of doing it, not because of any financial reasons. In fact, having suggested that it may be in her interests to create a compilation CD and attend a fetish convention in Munich in May to advertise her site, her reply was that she was not really interested in advertising or making her site overly commercial, because it then becomes an obligation rather than a hobby.

I agree with Richy, Pata wears her shoes because she wants to. Her abilities in extreme heels and ballets put everyone else in the shade. She is truly fantastic at what she does, and as it is her hobby, we should be happy that we are priviliged enough to be able to see her pictures and videos. Her website is terrific, and should be supported, BB2000

I love the feel of that ultimate lift!

Have seen those photos before,the problem as I see ,is that the girl make short movies and sell them on clips4sale.com. Don´t think she wear them puplic other than making money:-(

I bet you couldn't wear them like Pata does whether you were making money out of it or not!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Well said Pata! Your site is great. You come across as a real woman having fun. You don't take yourself too seriously and are not a vacuous bimbo. After a short time on you site I felt I knew and liked you. Thanks, A xx

I deleted it, sorry. Surely inadequately beeinig impressed by only one particular post and over-reacting. I promise to post some similar pictures when there are some new I like.

Hi pata... all these discussions, joined to your fantastic moves on 6 inch heels, persuaded me to become a member of your fantastic site.... .. ....Why don't you do a class to learn us, all done of mortal flesh, to walk so easily on skyscrapers heels?!!! :wink: Cheers

Stay heeled and smile to life!

• 11 months later...