Mirror Mirror on the Wall

Thighbootguy

I really like the image, TBG! The only thing I might have changed was to put your left leg up on the stool instead, as that would have mirrored the image looking back at you. Great work on it - well done! SQ

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Here is a bit of Photoshop fun.

Posted Image

Wishing Mirror

Sometimes a picture is worth more than a thousand words.

If a picture's worth a thousand words what's two pictures worth? Excellent, It could become a classic, but I agree with Shock Queen about mirroring the original picture.

• 2 weeks later...

GNH - This is an image of Krista from issue 10 of (the now defunct) thighboots.com. I think she is from Canada and was my favorite model on the site. I should have given a credit.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Before you ask, no, it not an obsession. These just happen to be some images that are fun to play with, but Krista was my favorite model.

Posted Image

Krista from thighboots.com (now defunked) Issue 10

The boots I'm wearing boots are my first pair of thighboots. I bought them in Dallas Texas over 18 years ago and had forgotten about them. The heel is only 3" but it was towering at the time. The lining is about worn out but they still have some wear left in them. I’m glad I found them again.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

These pics are really nice. In the first one I see you're wearing the opera gloves. I wish I had a pair :wink:. Perhaps you should try a pair of leather pants, I bet they'd go very well with your boots.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Before you ask, no, it not an obsession. These just happen to be some images that are fun to play with, but Krista was my favorite model.

Posted Image

The boots I'm wearing boots are my first pair of thighboots. I bought them in Dallas Texas over 18 years ago and had forgotten about them. The heel is only 3" but it was towering at the time. The lining is about worn out but they still have some wear left in them. I’m glad I found them again.

Cool pic Thighbootguy!!!

real men wear heels

Elegant –

In all the pictures, the goal was to mirror the images. In the first picture Krista was wearing gloves, thigh boots, and leather pants and so was I. The second picture was a jacket, leggins and boots.

Johnieheel –

Thanks

...Posted Image

Weell, you sorta like emulate the images. In a true mirror, when the model has her right leg crossed over the left you would have to do just the opposite and cross yer left over yer right - etc., etc., etc. We become so accustomed to viewing ourselves in flat mirrors that we fail to realize that that is not really true. To truly see yerself in a mirror you would actually need 2 mirrors joined at right angles to each other. So wanting that, we have to accept that what we see in the mirror is just the opposite of the way things truly are. Thus the right hand becomes the left and so on and so on.:wink:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

• 2 weeks later...