be-right-back

...haven't been quite so attentive to the topics and threads the last couple of weeks...had to take a few days off from the spikeheels when I did a little over-cutting while trimming some toenails-but I am happy to report that:

"rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated"

(attributed to Mark Twain)

-------------------------

however we are going down to Florida for a few days so my contributions will have to wait upon my return...we are taking our son along so my heel-wearing adventures may have to be very quiet and mostly out of sight for "family considerations"

I do usually return with a heel sighting or two which I will eagerly share with you when I return...just remember this:

"Minnie Mouse wears high heels"

http://disney.go.com/vault/archives/characterstandard/minnie/minnie.html

Jim

JSpikeheels

....just remember this:

"Minnie Mouse wears high heels"

http://disney.go.com/vault/archives/characterstandard/minnie/minnie.html

Jim

JSpikeheels

I wonder if Mickey and Goofy and Donald formed their own heel forum for admiring Minnie and Daisy Duck as well as wearing heels themselves? :wink:

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

• 2 weeks later...

...hey everybody... we have been home for a week but it's taken me that long to work through an incredible number of emails-hundreds upon hundreds- from my everyday identity "pelicnone" for my sports, conservative newsletters, jimmy buffet and beach links to "eileens_spikeheels" for my highheels and related-interests-to another called "pelican.dreams" for my home-based business to yet another called "theoldpelican" for my very deep and extensive interest in and collections of classic country music from the 50's-60's 70's and early 80's.. ...now that I have them down to a semi-manageaable amount it's time to get caught up with you "guys and dolls"...(you know who you are)... ..as you can see I have one heckuva interest range that keeps me busy when I am not out driving in my primary business activities or heading off to Disney or South Florida again... Jim JSpikeheels