Is your avatar really you?

Fog

Nope, not literally at least. It is one of my paintings...my art is like a part of me that I can share with others. That is why I chose this picture. It's in acrylics, by the way.

Interesting painting, Eggnog. What is it?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I bought these today and borrowed a camera and managed to upload the picture. I don't like it as much as my previous picture. The previous one makes me chuckle to think that I dare put it in here but then no one here knows its history so that's fine. I've been buying shoes since I've been over here like they are going out of fashion. Which I suppose they are....hmm that's the perfect excuse. God knows how I'll get them all home. I don't suppose there's anyone here on the site who lives in the US and runs a freight agency is there?.. lol

It's no good, I like my original picture too much. The new one feels like it's not me posting. I think I'll just stick to changing my profile picture now and then in stead of my Avatar.

I bought these today and borrowed a camera and managed to upload the picture. I don't like it as much as my previous picture. The previous one makes me chuckle to think that I dare put it in here but then no one here knows its history so that's fine.

I've been buying shoes since I've been over here like they are going out of fashion. Which I suppose they are....hmm that's the perfect excuse.

God knows how I'll get them all home. I don't suppose there's anyone here on the site who lives in the US and runs a freight agency is there?.. lol

It's no good, I like my original picture too much. The new one feels like it's not me posting. I think I'll just stick to changing my profile picture now and then in stead of my Avatar.

I agree with you, your original picture is great and please don't change it, cause it's one of the best here (if not the best). :w00t2:

Yes this is me in my 6 inch stiletto stretch thighboots, Theese are my favorite boots but i dont think they can last much longer, ive stitched them up so many times but they have splits everywhere, i just cant throw them away. From a distance they still look ok, so good for taking pics still:smile:

It is supposed to be a part of a flower...A yellow tulip. Definitely not my best work, but one of few that I have a picture of on my computer.

i would have guessed some kind of sea animal.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Stilettoscot. Thanks, I find that the laundry basket in the background really helps to bring the whole scene together. :lmao: LOL They are from SexyShoes.com. I get alot of shoes from them. Nice people and excellent service. I just ordered some Polka-dot sandals from them. I will get some pics up once they arrive. Next go around I will, as my wife says, "primp and preen" hopefully providing some decent pics. Too bad I missed the deadline for the legs contest, but hey, as the Chicago Cubs say, "There is always next year." :w00t2: Thanks again and I am glad to be a member of the group. Later, Jen

• 1 month later...

Since it is a new year and I just hit my 1,000th post, I uploaded a new avatar. It is me with my boring side in the background and my more adventurous side emerging to the top. Its along the same theme as my last one, but it had my sides in more balance. Yes it is me...and the shoes are Nine West- maybe the sexiest ones I own.

Style is built from the ground up!

Since it is a new year and I just hit my 1,000th post, I uploaded a new avatar. It is me with my boring side in the background and my more adventurous side emerging to the top. Its along the same theme as my last one, but it had my sides in more balance.

Yes it is me...and the shoes are Nine West- maybe the sexiest ones I own.

Very artistic, I like it.