Is your avatar really you?

Fog

If you change your avatar, and have previously answered the question, I guess you should -- if you are so inclined -- answer the question again. :o

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

A new, beautiful pair of stilettos baought yesterday for a big night out tonight. That is my foot in the shoe at a local club....

If there's more to this story, I'm sure we would all appreciate hearing the rest of it. Also, would appreciate some more pictures of the shoes. They're looking good!:o

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...

:smile:

I changed my avatar, and it's again me

Nice avatar, legs and high heels. Great job. Thanks.

When I finally get through my first 5 posts the avatar that I choose will be a picture of me. I cant see why anyone would use a pic of anything else actually!

*Hey this was actually my 5th post, so now I am going to sort out my avatar! Yay!!!

All the best,

Lisa B

(Hope now you can see my av!:thumbsup:)

Lisa...

Nice avatar. Love your high heels. Great job. Thanks.

I finally added an avatar, and yep, thats me with my favorite 5" thighboots. I love to lace them nice and tight, and they are really comfortable.

Those are really cool high heeled boots. I also love wearing thigh boots. I have a pair with a side zipper and 5" high heels. Are the lace-up boots more comfortable or is there really any difference?

Here are some of my favorite shoes from Bakers

Nice high heels and nice legs. I encourage you to take a walk outside in those high heels and enjoy the feeling you receive. Whatever you decide, best wishes.