Is your avatar really you?

Fog

Yes, This is Me.

Blue Leather Knee Boots.

From Frederick's of Hollywood about 15 years ago.

I had the heels changed from metal spikes.

[ATTACH]2315[/ATTACH]

Best looking boots I've seen in a V. long time! Shame they're no longer available...

UPBy5

• 4 weeks later...

well, yes in a sense-I DO happen to have the black demonias in the avatar (hence my name):) but I also have a few other different styles/types of high heel boots too!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thought I'd drop this in as the full size version, so often many of our avatars are only seen in that small format. and the lady is Kelly Brook. taken from the Heels that Heal sequence. (source agency/photographer unknown) Al

post-14144-133522931946_thumb.jpg

It's amazing the difference a decent photographer can make...

It helps when you can get some one else to take photos for. Is it possible to have a larger photo so I can see the shoes you are wearing better. Is that a leather skirt you are wearing.

That is also me in my avatar.

It helps when you can get some one else to take photos for. Is it possible to have a larger photo so I can see the shoes you are wearing better. Is that a leather skirt you are wearing.

That is also me in my avatar.

That's the size they were when they were sent to me. I think they are going to go on the CoverBabe.co.uk website.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Hi - my avatar is a picture of me before I went 'heel free' for 18 months. Unfortunately the heels & outfit were a casualty of my crisis and were sold! Anyway - the heels were from Aldo and my favourite leather mini skirt from Oasis! By the way I have just added a few photo albums to my profile - comments appreciated!