Is your avatar really you?

Fog

im not in my avatar but the sandal is a Pleaser XTC826 which has a 7.5'' heel and a 4'' platform. i wore a pair of these to complete a 5 mile walk to raise money for HELP FOR HEROES. maybe i should change it. :cry1::smile::wave:

My avatar is now me. honest they are my legs in the heels (pleaser xtc 826) all 7.5'' of heel:smile::wave:

Oh in case you are wondering the heels are actually quiet easy to walk in and reasonably comfortable considering they dont have padded insoles. even after 5 miles i only suffered 3 small blisters. there was no signs of any aching joints or muscles which surprised me. i believe they are now discontinued as i have seen them for sale for as little as £30. one word of advice is that they are better with stockings or tights as they will stick to your feet like glue because the inner lining is shiny PVC

Hello everybody,

I promised to change my avatar, and here it is with my latsest from www.niccishoes.com, it is so close to me to go and call in and chat and try them on -. I never trust sizes even in our shops. I don't have "funny feet" but lasts and countries have such variety of them, I have to be able to try on

More in my gallery of the same shoot.

Best Wishes for the Season and the New Year.

Muddypaws

Muddypaws ...

I really like your new avatar. You look so cool in that outfit and those high heels. Nice choice and great picture!

My avitar-Yes this is me 100%. The skirt I have on is one I got from the thrift store. It's a Liz Clayborne. The heel's where the only heel's I had at the time they are a T-Strap style heel with a hight of 3.5" made by rampage. Why I deicided on that picture-I decided on that picture cause I thought the whole outfit looked good. I thought the heels,shirt and skirt went good together. It's my way of saying "I'm still a man but I have a softer side!":silly:

• 3 weeks later...

I don't have an Avatar pic because it isn't possible at the present time to do one with my webtv set-up. So you guys are jut going to have to keep guessing what Mickey and I look like. There is only one person here that we have personally met in real life. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I don't have an Avatar pic because it isn't possible at the present time to do one with my webtv set-up. So you guys are jut going to have to keep guessing what Mickey and I look like. There is only one person here that we have personally met in real life.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Why not email one to Richy and ask him to post it for you?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...