Is your avatar really you?

Fog

Very artistic, I like it.

Thank you very much! Last year I tried a few "concept pieces." Though I am a whiz with Photoshop, Illustrator, and the like, I have more of a technical background than artistic. So, I decided to try something artistic. I took about 50 pictures of myself in different poses, holding my pants up with one hand and my other leg out in heels. Then I played with PS to delete the backgrounds, etc. I actually exhibited my work at an AIDS benefit at a drag club in my hometown and sold maybe 25 pieces for charity. I posted some of them in a long forgotten thread a while ago. The originals are still on display in the club. It was a lot of fun.

Style is built from the ground up!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes! I love that shoe pic, even if I prefer using boots, as I feel them more discrete hidden inside jeans.:welcome: I whish to post a full size pic of me wearing heels (shoes or boots), whenever I feel confortable enough to win over my fears about the way others will look upon me wearing heels (well not here but outside...).:thumbsup:

"Never below 4" and always spiky"

• 2 weeks later...

After more than a year a new avatar. These are my latest Pikolinos. They are from the winter 2008/2009 collection. They are Spanish shoes and they are rather wide. My wife has them also and she usually takes a size 42, because of the width in normal shoes, but here she could do with a size 41. In my case I still had to do with a size 40, because I have some soles that give the bottom more profile (in length I normally take 39). They are very comfortable and I have gone into town with them several times already. The heels are about 3 inches. And although you don't see much of me, yes, it is me. If you want to see more detail: Y.

post-10328-13352287909_thumb.jpg

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

Misterd73, I love those shoes. The style of show depicted in your avatar are, in my opinion, the sexiest style. They show off so much of the foot, which is particularly attractive when paired with sheer nylons; and they have the confining ankle strap. I get goose bumps just thinking about wearing those shoes.

Yes. I am actually an 8-bit 2D sprite. =D ... It's my avatar on just about every forum I've ever been on. It's my AIM name, myspace avatar, facebook avatar. It's an obsession almost. I just always loved that.

One of my goals in life is to have enough disposable income to purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin's.

Yes. I am actually an 8-bit 2D sprite. =D

It's my avatar on just about every forum I've ever been on. It's my AIM name, myspace avatar, facebook avatar. It's an obsession almost. I just always loved that.

I would guess that it is a 3-up extra life moon from Super Mario Bros. I forgot which game it is.

I would guess that it is a 3-up extra life moon from Super Mario Bros. I forgot which game it is.

Nice. It's from Super Mario World. I'm glad you caught onto it. It's not exactly a well known thing compared to something like the 1-up mushroom.

One of my goals in life is to have enough disposable income to purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin's.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is a question I've pondered often when reading posts here. I read the post, look at the avatar and wonder is that a picture of the poster.

So is your avatar really you?

Why did you choose that picture?

and

If your avatar is an image of someone else, why?

BTW mine is me - it's a bit of an odd photo, but I just like that veiw of the heel. Shame about the chair leg.

So is your avatar really you? Yes

Why did you choose that picture? Because it shows me in heels that I like,,, on me and on ladies. (They look a lot better on ladies, I like the way they feel on me)

Hi. Yes, it's me on my avatar:) I choose this pic because i love those shoes, even if they are very hard to walk in sometimes..... I hope you like my shoes;) //Pernilla

Trying to learn walking in superhigh stilettoheels

Hi.

Yes, it's me on my avatar:)

I choose this pic because i love those shoes, even if they are very hard to walk in sometimes.....

I hope you like my shoes;)

//Pernilla

Those are GREAT looking shoes. What designer / model are they?

Hi all. These heels are 16,5cm high!! They make me wobble when i walk in them outdoors, but i can master them out for short walks. They're HollywoodHeels "Vicious". I'm glad you like them as much i do. They're also great to short skirt, making my legs look very long;) Best wishes//Pernilla

Trying to learn walking in superhigh stilettoheels

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, actually, my avatar really is me! I actually am a small, 3/4" high Martian who balances on my short tail and walks around with two outstretched arms.... It's in Brooklyn. The bridge... Seriously, my avatar and name mean many things. I've explained it before, but for the most part, I just like it.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...