Is your avatar really you?

Fog

My avatar is unfortunately not me. Alas, I am not an anime character. Nor female. For any wondering, it is Rei (whatdya know) Ayanami from Neon Genesis Evangelion. The picture isn't from the actual series, I just found it on Google.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛABΕ

Yes, it is me... Changed it today (March 17, 2012). These sandals are a pair of thin strappy thongs in black patent, with a heel about 2 1/2 inches. I got them at Target a few years ago. I have worn them in public several times, and I like the way they look. Unfortunately, they aren't the most comfy sandals that I have, but are OK if I am not doing a lot of walking. The wife has a matching pair - in red - as well... sf

post-339-133522977562_thumb.jpg

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

• 5 weeks later...

Yes, it's me, changed it again today (April 18, 2012). Maybe I will start a new "avatar of the month." ha ha... These sandals are a pair of thongs in black leather, with a wedgie heel about 1 1/2 inches. The style name is "Kevvy" from VanEli. The wife and I both have a pair, got them from Zappos last year. I have worn them in public a lot, and really like the way they look. They are comfortable too. I have another very similar pair, also from VanEli called Merlion, those sandals have a 2 1/2 inch slender "kitten" type of heel. Maybe those will be next months featured sandal!! Take care all ... sf

post-339-133522981415_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I think I tried to post this once befor. With this new format in place I must ask, WHERE the hell is my AVATAR ?

spikesmike

Mine is missing, too.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Some avatars where unreadable in the upgrade, They will need to be re-uploaded if the image isn't already in your profile.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have a digital camera and my phone, although it does have a camera, has no internet connection or way of getting pictures to my computer. I suppose I have no choice but to continue my anonymity.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛABΕ

Need to read about avatar rules though, to make sure and don't break any rule. Where are those BTW?

Sizing of the image should be automatic. Other than that keep it family friendly.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

• 4 weeks later...

I changed mine several times this morning. inspired by Megan. Off I went on a search for a cartoon character who typified my own. I ended up with Lady penelope from thunderbirds. Very near to the mark but not near enough as was kindly pointed out by one of our members. I felt like I needed a change so you'll have to put up with the silly one of me in a hat as there aren't any cartoon charactors, or in fact any living human specimins who are quite like me. It could be anyone I know but I cant really afford to be recognised as a member. Especially not now that the site has been taken over by male heel wearing activists and the like. In fact, I'm not sure why I'm still here. Can anyone answer that???? x

Edited by Amanda Snake

I changed mine several times this morning. inspired by Megan. Off I went on a search for a cartoon character who typified my own.

I ended up with Lady penelope from thunderbirds. Very near to the mark but not near enough as was kindly pointed out by one of our members.

I felt like I needed a change so you'll have to put up with the silly one of me in a hat as there aren't any cartoon charactors, or in fact any living human specimins who are quite like me.

It could be anyone I know but I cant really afford to be recognised as a member. Especially not now that the site has been taken over by male heel wearing activists and the like. In fact, I'm not sure why I'm still here. Can anyone answer that????

x

This site just wouldn't be the same without you Amanda, you are one of life's true characters. Who else would put us heel wearing blokes right in the manner you do. Love your straight talking no nonsense approach. You can't beat a fiesty woman who loves heels.

Edited by Foxyheels

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Especially not now that the site has been taken over by male heel wearing activists and the like.

That's funny seeing how this forum was started and maintained by those male heel wearing activists from day one. Foxy's right however it wouldn't be the same without you. You're opinions are valued and you most certainly aren't alone in them. If everyone thought the same way, where would all the fun be in the world?

Thank you very much.

Nice hat by the way!

That's funny seeing how this forum was started and maintained by those male heel wearing activists from day one. Foxy's right however it wouldn't be the same without you. You're opinions are valued and you most certainly aren't alone in them. If everyone thought the same way, where would all the fun be in the world?

• 4 weeks later...

Yes it is me, changed it today (July 17, 2012).. The sandals are from Newport News, I got them a few years ago. They are a T-Strap thong with about a 2 inch heel. I like the ring detail and the contrasting brown stacked heel. Comfy shoes, love weraing them. I have gotten a lot of compliments from both guys and gals.

post-230-0-14674000-1342550650_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...