Is your avatar really you?

Fog

My avatar is really me with my favorite Fredericks of Hollywood strappy red sandals. I truly LOVE these shoes, so much that I have two pair that are totally trashed out, but so in Love with them, I never want to part with them.

• 4 weeks later...

For the benefit of any newbies here (and because I love to show off), yep, that's definitely me in the short skirt, hosiery and heels. I even went out of my way to pose like a woman for the sake of realism. Impressive, ain't it? :smile:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Yes, the avatar is me, however it shows more what I'd like to be 24/7/356 and for ever. I know this is not possible but still remains a dream. At the same time it expresses my interest, so that others may get an idea of what I like. But the Picture as such is 100% me and not a rip for somewhere in the net.

Yes, the avatar is me, however it shows more what I'd like to be 24/7/356 and for ever...

I think I would want more than 9 days off each year, especially in those boots.

Hang on - 2012 is a leap year, so I get 1 extra!

In my case those are my legs in there as I wanted this to be a true representation. The source pix was shot the day I went with a girl to get a new Diehard and the background is the Sears parking lot. By slipping the little beauty into place was saved the installation fee. The image was cropped and some of the space between the legs shortened then the resolution lowered to 100 wide. Some of this is repeated in another post and I know that management does not like too much repeating. So that is me by my modeling and me by personality and all that. The source pix shows me leaning under the bonnet of a Toyota in my HH sandals and leather miniskirt.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, it is me. Changed it again yesterday (1/25/2012). The sandals are a pair of heeled thongs from Payless that I bought a few years ago. The style is "Lisette," a slip on with a 2 inch kitten heel. Very comfortable and nice looking. The wife also has a pair.

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...