Is your avatar really you?

Fog

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lol, I don't even have the option of loading an avatar. Oh never mind, I see it now.

Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels. -- Faith Whittlesey

• 3 months later...

Yes, mine is always ME. This is the latest. Shoes bought from Matalan for £3.00. Could not refuse. Snakeskin (pattern) 5 inch heels, small inner platform. Tried them on several times since Christmas. Now they're mine!!!!!!Hooray. Muddypaws

I've had quite an interesting time browsing through these answers, learnt more about some of the members here than by looking at profiles! My avatar is me, from a few years ago, not long after my Love and I started going out together. We'd gone into the country and decided to have a bit of a photoshoot while we were there - well mostly it was me being photographed, trying to walk on grass in ridiculously unsuitable heels! - and her ogling my legs. The shoes were my first pair of 5.5", and when they arrived I almost sent them back, as I thought I'd never wear them. How wrong I was! I still have them and they still look good.

Yes - my avatar is me! I have over 300 pairs of all styles of high heel shoes and boots. My favorite shoes are peep toe pumps. I love the leopard pattern. These are 5 inch stilleto heels and a small platform - hidden. I will wear heels forever! bernheels

...and, as always, my new avatar is me. Photo taken by a colleague of mine - I liked the composition very much, did some post-processing [sharpening, channel mixing into monochrome image], and I'm fond of the result :)

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I already mentioned that my avatar is really me. If anyone is interested, it was taken from the attached picture.

PatentHeel,

I'm confused. Your comment referred to the attached pic, which bears no resemblance to your avatar. What am I missing?

UpBy5