Is your avatar really you?

Fog

• 4 months later...

Time for a change of avatar. This is me in my Duo Latina boots. They are very comfortable. For street heeling they are also suitable. They only attract a little bit of attention, usually because of the sound. The boots go well together in an outfit like the one below: Y.

post-10328-133522893251_thumb.jpg

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

Howdy, So is your avatar really you? Yep, Haloween 2006 Why did you choose that picture? It was one of only few pictures that I have where the shoes look the way I want them to. If your avatar is an image of someone else, why? N/A Have a great day, Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

It has been a while since I answered this thread so I shall re-answer.

You bet it is.

Jen

HUH! I was gonna say that.

Jen J:

Cool avatar...Love the legs, pose, and THE SHOES

IF GIRLS CAN WEAR PANTS THEN I CAN WEAR HEELS

At the risk of sounding like a showoff since I've answered this question once or twice before, but yeah, those great looking legs in that short skirt belong to me. Pretty impressive, eh? Yeah, I agree too! HA!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

So is your avatar really you? - No it is my cat Ghost....can you guess why he is named that?? Why did you choose that picture? - It is a cute picture of ghost If your avatar is an image of someone else, why? -I chose that picture where it is a picture that represents me, without putting my face out on the net. I did not want to just put something out there and besides, Ghost did not mind, he will pose for any camera.

So is your avatar really you?

- No it is my cat Ghost....can you guess why he is named that?? - It is a cute picture of ghost

Great name you've chosen for your cat, TB.

(By the way, glad to see you posting again. It's been a while, :chuckle:)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 1 month later...

Hello everybody,

I promised to change my avatar, and here it is with my latsest from www.niccishoes.com, it is so close to me to go and call in and chat and try them on -. I never trust sizes even in our shops. I don't have "funny feet" but lasts and countries have such variety of them, I have to be able to try on

More in my gallery of the same shoot.

Best Wishes for the Season and the New Year.

Muddypaws