Is your avatar really you?

Fog

Recently redid my avatar, and that is me. I know, they are not exciting shoes or anything, but I wanted to show my common street-heeling attire. From the angle of the shot, they really look like nothing, but those are actually 4.25". I have about 12 or so very similar looking street heel boots, attached are a few of my most recent ebay purchases. Again, nothing exciting really, but its what i use in public anyway...

post-12379-133522868349_thumb.jpg

post-12379-13352286835_thumb.jpg

post-12379-133522868351_thumb.jpg

post-12379-133522868354_thumb.jpg

Recently redid my avatar, and that is me. I know, they are not exciting shoes or anything, but I wanted to show my common street-heeling attire. From the angle of the shot, they really look like nothing, but those are actually 4.25". I have about 12 or so very similar looking street heel boots, attached are a few of my most recent ebay purchases. Again, nothing exciting really, but its what i use in public anyway...

Thank you for sharing the photos with us. Exciting or not, as long as you enjoy wearing them and wearing them in public, that is all that matters. I had a pair or two like those back in the 70's when I was in college and enjoyed wearing them. Thanks again for your input.

This is me and those are my favourite stilettos at the minute!

I think they always look nice with white ankle socks, but others would disagree.

Those DO look great...with or without the ankle socks. I asked you in another post, but where did you get them, if I may ask?

I've finally gotten an avatar, and that is me holding a silly pose in pleaser domina 5" thigh highs and leather pants. There are so many cool avatars on here, I particularly like the ones with boots (obviously) like thighbooter's, crotchboots_m's, highestheels', fog's, gary0618's, iloveboots' and loads of others that I've not mentioned. I also really like Dr Shoe's avatar, along with AmandaSnake's, Devab's, Elegant's and Corsetgirl's.

PatentHeel, I like your avatar. Some time ago, I posted a comment regarding ankle socks. I like them. I think that they are very cute. However, as you noted, not everybody likes them and for some reason they have acquired a negative connotation, which is why I don't wear them often and I don't wear them out. Anyway, I like them. I also love your shoes. More photos are always welcome, particularly if you have other examples of ankle socks. Thanks.

I've mentioned this before, but I'm kinda vain, so I'll show off my avatar pic again. Yes, that is very much me in the short knit skirt, off-black hosiery and Payless faux suede pumps. It took more than a few tries to get that girlish pose just right, but it all worked well in the end. Not to boast---okay, I'll boast---but I've got a killer pair of legs! HA!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

This is a question I've pondered often when reading posts here. I read the post, look at the avatar and wonder is that a picture of the poster.

So is your avatar really you?

Why did you choose that picture?

and

If your avatar is an image of someone else, why?

BTW mine is me - it's a bit of an odd photo, but I just like that veiw of the heel. Shame about the chair leg.

Hey - I'm glad this thread is going strong :winkiss:

On re-reading my first post I noticed the words now don't match the picture. I changed it to my favourite boots some time ago - and there's no chair leg.

Those are really cool high heeled boots. I also love wearing thigh boots. I have a pair with a side zipper and 5" high heels. Are the lace-up boots more comfortable or is there really any difference?

First, sorry it took me so long to respond, it's been a while since I last checked this thread.

These boots have both an inside full zipper and the lacing. The zipper allows me to keep most of the lacing in place, so once it's on and zipped up, I just have to tighten the laces.

I love the laces both for the comfort and for the way they make my legs look and feel. Laced up tight, there's no room for my foot to slide around in them. My feet are very secure and the sole and heel become an extention of my foot. I feel much more sure footed and can walk better in them than boots that don't lace up.

The down side is that after several hours, the tops of my feet begin to really hurt. I just have to pace myself.

First, sorry it took me so long to respond, it's been a while since I last checked this thread.

These boots have both an inside full zipper and the lacing. The zipper allows me to keep most of the lacing in place, so once it's on and zipped up, I just have to tighten the laces.

I love the laces both for the comfort and for the way they make my legs look and feel. Laced up tight, there's no room for my foot to slide around in them. My feet are very secure and the sole and heel become an extention of my foot. I feel much more sure footed and can walk better in them than boots that don't lace up.

The down side is that after several hours, the tops of my feet begin to really hurt. I just have to pace myself.

Thank you so much for your response. I have thought about buying a pair of lace-up thigh boots but I had not talked to anyone who owned a pair and what it was like wearing them. This is great infomation and I thank you.

Updated my avatar again. Since I recently took some more daring pictures of myself (recent thread), I used one of those shots for it.

I don't think this represents who I am on a daily basis (my last avatar was a more accurate representation: bootcut jeans with tights and block heels under), but I wanted to show my legs one time, since I won't do that sort of thing in the open and pretty rarely, I figure why not here. :winkiss:

I've posted in this thread before, but I thought it'd be good for newcomers to take a gander at me. Besides, I just LOVE showing off my killer legs!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I'd missed this thread before. Yes, the avatar is me. Shows the type of heels and stockings that I like to wear.

Looking to share my fetish with like-minded individuals. I love to wear classic opera pumps in public with 4-5 inch stiletto heels.

Yes, this is me again.

(red metallic dress, oiled legs and patent heels)

Probably one of my best pictures yet. Shaven and oiled legs with a great pair of patent heels!

Classy and picturesque as always, PatentHeel.

Yes, it is me in 6" stilettos. But, I was trying to be like Amanda Snake... :)

Hah, look like Scot, not "be like".

Not many could or would want to be like me, though I can't think of any landscape gardeners who have tried.

Especially not Awesome ones.

Maybe I have some competition at last?.

:lmao:;-):w00t2: