Is your avatar really you?

Fog

Yes - it's me!! I don't like people who pretend to be anoter person than they really are.

For me is the same..... But surely with two legs like yours should be very silly to put a different image!! :thumbsup:

Your blogs it's great,!! but I've had some problems to put comments in it....

Bye, Marco

Stay heeled and smile to life!

• 4 weeks later...

That's a very recent one of me on what Roz might call a heavy night out in my trusty old Loriblu sandals. As usual I'm so tall I had to stoop to fit in the picture. :thumbsup:

Amanda, how tall are you? Size shoe?

Sweet...

172cm tall. size 40.

I'm not going to lend you anything if that's what you're thinking!

What size are you Scotty?

Nothing except I think your avatar, posts, attitude, etc are all awsome. I love tall women who are comfortable with being taller than most men, wearing heels!! I wish more women were like you, is all...

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

Nothing except I think your avatar, posts, attitude, etc are all awsome. I love tall women who are comfortable with being taller than most men, wearing heels!!

I wish more women were like you, is all...

That's very kind of you Scot.

However if your wish came true and more women were like me, well you might regret it. You would certainly have to keep quite about what you had done or there might be serious legal implications.

:thumbsup:

Just so happens I'm 172cm tall (I think that's 6'), and a size 40....:o

You're awsome!

172 cm is 5'8"

6' is 182 cm

And as someone commented already, tall women looks good. Especially when they are in heels. I friend of mine is 5' 11½" and she loves platforms. I have a hard time keeping up with her heights as I am not that much into platforms.

• 3 weeks later...

No. The shoes were the focal point of my avatar, my wife put them on and took some pictures for me, but sadly, it is not me. I do have a picture of myself on my profile though in 3 inch block heel go go boots.

"Happiness comes from within, but if there is nothing within, you can never truly be happy." - Me

well, my avitar, ARE my boots in question, but I had taken THAT pic of them (the ones in black) from a site that sells them-I'll some day get around to take one of ME in MINE (the ones in black are mine I mean) maybe in a few week when I'm on vacation.:o

yes it's me, though i don't wear them out, hope someday i will, i love open heels, weather over here is hot like hell during summer so it's hard to wear boots, so as far as it goes i have just gone out in winter when have been able to use my boots.

First of all - this thread is a good idea, but it has a flaw: the moment someone changes his/her avatar, the answers posted here so far become misleading or at least don't match the picture anymore. I am currently thinking of finding another avatar. Those tall white platforms that I have been using so far were shoes I owned when I joined in 2006. Shortly after though, they broke, so that's not really representing me anymore. Yes, and I wore them out publicly, though that was at darkness on an empty college campus. But, despite I am very tall, I still like platforms, but not that high.

First of all - this thread is a good idea, but it has a flaw: the moment someone changes his/her avatar, the answers posted here so far become misleading or at least don't match the picture anymore.

I am currently thinking of finding another avatar. Those tall white platforms that I have been using so far were shoes I owned when I joined in 2006. Shortly after though, they broke, so that's not really representing me anymore. Yes, and I wore them out publicly, though that was at darkness on an empty college campus. But, despite I am very tall, I still like platforms, but not that high.

First of all it asks, Is your avatar YOU, not your shoes so your answer heelma would simply be NO.

real men wear heels

First of all it asks, Is your avatar YOU, not your shoes so your answer heelma would simply be NO.

You are right, but because this is a trivial answer, I rather preferred to talk a bit more about it.

More importantly though - avatars change with time, and that's why this thread will become useless or at least misleading with time.