Is your avatar really you?

Fog

• 1 month later...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I already mentioned that my avatar is really me. If anyone is interested, it was taken from the attached picture.

I love the mini dress, I really like the white stockings and the bow, and I love those high heels. Simply cute. You pull it off quite well. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

Yes, it is really me. I have taken a series of pictures of me...one side in traditional male garb, and the other in something more feminine. Kind of my own ying/yang sort of experiment. In fact, this picture in the avatar is currently on display at a local nightclub.

I have a few others like it as well.

No, but I do have a pair of 6" stilettos like the ones in my avatar.

Do you have the pants as well?

Style is built from the ground up!

Yes, it is really me. I have taken a series of pictures of me...one side in traditional male garb, and the other in something more feminine. Kind of my own ying/yang sort of experiment. In fact, this picture in the avatar is currently on display at a local nightclub.

I have a few others like it as well.

Do you have the pants as well?

Yes, I still have pants like the ones in my avatar. They are pretty old, but still in good shape.

Now that I've updated my avatar..... It's really me..... These are my highest heels...... Nearly impossible to walk (7,5 inch!!!)

Nice legs and beautiful high heels. I have never worn 7" stiletto high heels. But after hearing so much from so many people who wear them, I am so tempted to purchase a pair and try them.

Nice avatar, HIGHFEELING.

I've just changed my avatar, and yes, those are MY legs in that pic as I'm wearing a short, black knit skirt, off-black L'Eggs pantyhose and black faux suede platform pumps from Payless in as girlish a pose as I could sport. What do you think, guys?

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Ann O'nimity! Didn't she sing the female lead in the recent revival of Oklahoma (the broadway musical)?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Just changed my avatar to a picture of me wearing my latest favourite heels from M&S - I really like the hidden platform design. I have attached a picture of me wearing the black version of the same shoe.

Yes, This is Me.

Blue Leather Knee Boots.

From Frederick's of Hollywood about 15 years ago.

I had the heels changed from metal spikes.

post-1115-133522858958_thumb.jpg

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

Yes, I think it's a great pic, also! Would it be possible to post a larger one so we can see enjoy more of what we see?:thumbsup:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Yes - it's me!! I don't like people who pretend to be anoter person than they really are. I found already a couple of profiles on pages like myspace, gofeminin, .. - which used my photos :smile:. Luckily there where some people who knew my blogs and informed my about these fake profiles. But you can be sure - it's really me on my avatar :thumbsup:

Corsetgirl, I believe I found someone just like you in facebook? you have account there? The avatar isnt really me, it just find it remarkablely similar than me.

"Even when I'm a mess, I put on a vest... with an S on my chest, oh yes.. I'm a Superwoman.. "