Italianheels

Here are a couple of a recent pair I ordered for Donna...

Posted Image

Posted Image

and I slipped in one of her...hope you don't mind..

Posted Image

..couldn't help myself..April 26th will be 39 years...I'm as proud of her as a peacock..(edit..lol no she's a little older than 39 YEARS...how about anniversary..lol)

Cheers

Jim

JSpikeheels

• 2 weeks later...

...after sharing with you the last pair of Italianheels I bought her I thought I would also include the other pair she currently owns...another pair I bought her some time ago..these are not in the current listing of availability but they are well worth another look...

..she was wearing them when I came home last evening-she was off from work yesterday( Tuesday)...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

..as she fixed us dinner...

..and one more as she sat in my den at our computer...I like to shoot without flash then do the fine-tuning in a photoshop program...

Posted Image

...she's a pretty incredible girl, this precious wife of mine...

Jim

JSpikeheels

...she needs to "work" the higher heels a bit more but it can be a challenge when she's on her feet at a supermarket all day..after she was on these a while I could see she needed a break so I told her she could switch them for a different pair...and after someone comments of these so far, I'' present the ones she switched to...another delightful treat for our eyes, I promise...