More boots I can't afford.

wood&metal

Akkkk!... First the New Rocks in my avatar, now these.

It seems every time I find a pair that really strikes me, boots that I would'nt think twice about wearing in public, the price tag is way out of my budget.

Case in point. My latest find. Old Gringo, "Rockstar" boots. $400.00us

Posted Image

Aside from the $400.00 price tag, these are about perfect. Very masculine heel, a little over 3 inches, which I believe any guy could wear anywhere, with no questions asked.

What is a guy to do?...........:wink:

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

Yup.. Only to size 10. Fortunately for me, or unfortunately depending on how you look at it; from the reviews I read, they fit true to size so 10's should fit me fine. I just hope they are still available if and when I have that kind of $ to blow on a pair of boots. Heck.. i'm still saving my pennys for the NewRocks.

• 4 months later...

Update.. I GOT EM!...:smile: Thanks to a tip by a most generous customer, I was able to snag the last pair zappos had in size 10, for just a shade over $300.00. Seeing as I have not bought myself anything nice in quite a while, it was the perfect opprotunity to do so.. They are not the same color as those in the pic (I wanted that color sooo bad, but not available).. Very dark brown.. Very comfortable. I know they look like they would be difficult to get in and out of, but they are really not difficult at all.. I would say they run big by about half a size.. Next... The NewRocks in my avatar..