Pains with my feet solved with heels.

DallasHeels

Question

I have been having over the last few years, pains on the bottom of my feet. Mainly between the heel of the foot and the toes. (in the arch area). One day, last week, I was able to wear heels all day without having to take them off. Basically getting up and putting a pair on and wearing them till late at night before taking them off. When I did, I noticed I didn't have the pain in my feet like I normally did. I also found that the next day my feet felt better. Slowly as the days went by my feet started to hurt again. So, I set up a day of heels only and found my feet once again felt good. Has anyone else had this experience or might know of the problem that the heels seem to fix? Maybe I was ment to be in heels :wink:

That is interesting. My thing is that I get muscle spasms in the lower legs and when I wear high heels part of the time the spasms are not as severe. That is my cover story for why I like to wear high heels and also true. As for the other reasons presented here I find very interesting. Now on some of those other notes for the last month I really do not know about grabbing some heels when I get out of bed because I have been wearing my 3.4 inch square toe high top boots and they feel so good that I been wearing them to sleep. Another thing about wearing high heels part of the time is one time a few years ago when my heel muscles got unstreatched and it got painful to go flat. Not going to let that happen again. Another thing is the first day when I got my Earth shows they warned me about stretching those back leg muscles but no problem. What I got was pain in the ankle joint the distal end of the tibia. This pain was at the front of the joint. Likewise when I started to wear high heels I got pain at the back of the ankle joint. Now I keep both sets of muscles stretched and the full range of motion in the ankle joint.

I feel pain on my heels / backs of my feet when I wore flats all day long, which can be instantly relieved wearing 3" heels or above. And when I wore heels all day long, I tend to tip-toe without thinking about it when I remove them. In fact, I'm avoiding completely flat shoes now ; if I have to go "flat", I wear at least 1" heels, that cause much less pain at the end of the day. I must admit that 3" to 4" heels are the most comfortable for me now ( physically, but mentally too :-P ).

Edited by Marion