Hello...New Kid on The Block Here

Hello all! I discovered this site last night and have enjoied reading it so much, I simply had to join. I am a man who has loved high heels ever since I can remember. I absolutly adore women who have womderful taste in footware heels or not- but especially heels. I wear heels myself and I am so happy to see that there are so many supportive people out there who really enjoy it. One of my passions is shoe shopping- for myself as well as for man of my female friends. Though I live in a small city, isolated from major fashion meccas, I do my best to have a wonderful fashion sense; one the does not go unnoticed. I have worn heels in private most of my life and it was only over the last five years or so that I started incorporating them into my wardrobe. Though I don't ware them to work, I do wear them when I go out, when shopping, and for lengths of time when I am out of town. To date, I have about 30 pair including boots, pumps, mules, slides, and sandals. I am lucky that I have a narrow heel and can women's shoes just seem to fit me better anyway. I am looking forward to making many new friends and sharing my passion for high heeled shoes with such wonderful people.

Style is built from the ground up!

HappyFeat Thanks for introducing yourself and welcome to the forum! Isn't it great when you find out there are other men like yourself!

Glad to have another member from the USA here...hope you walk through many new pairs of shoes while a member here.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Happyfeat:-) Welcome to the Board. It is nice to have you here and as you can see, there are a lot of people world-wide here that either wear heels themselves or like the looks of heels on the ladies. Tell us all more about your heeling adventures. It is good to have another U.S. member. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

HappyFeat... Yes this is a very nice site. I have been here off and on for about 6 years. Like you, I have liked womens shoes since a kid, but was too scared to wear them around my parents. When I went away to college in my teens, I began to openly wear girls shoes - flats - almost all the time. To my surpirse no one ever said anything. About 10 years ago, I was shoe shopping and saw a pair of thongs with a 2 inch heel. I tried them on and was hooked. I now have about 20 pairs of heels - mostly sandals - and I wear them out in public whenever possible, when appropriate. A few of my friends even know that I like heels. I am happily married with two kids, and the wife is OK with my passion. So rest assured, you are not the only guy out there who likes hh shoes. I do wish there were more guys who wore heels in public, it would take the "heat" off those of us who do !! ha ha Take care... Welcome... sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

I just wanted to tlee everybody that I will be setting up a WebSite and blog in the comming weeks so that I may share my experiences, pictures, etc. I always thought I was pretty liberated before, but finding this site is like rediscovering my passion for heels! Life is so much nicer when there are others to share it with. I will post a thread when I have the site done!

Style is built from the ground up!