Wedges

Guest ilovepumps!

Guest ilovepumps!

I found these and really liked them. The heels are not too high and comfortable to walk in.

Posted Image

Anyone like them?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I found these and really liked them. The heels are not too high and comfortable to walk in.

Posted Image

Anyone like them?

Not bad, not bad at all. I've never been a fan of wedges, mainly because I grew up in the 70's and the era of those ever horrid espadrilles, but those shoes are pretty sharp I must say!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I must admit I've only been recently converted to wedges - but now I always have a couple of pairs in the cupboard.

They are comfy - convenient - and great for walking around or driving if you can't be bothered with the hassle of heels.

They also look fab with jeans...................

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

. . .

They also look fab with jeans...................

Well, when you can see 'em, that is :-)

Those jeans are a little long and they hide everything but your toes. We can't see the heels!

Not that I'm trying to criticize and I tend to favor longer pants myself when I'm wearing heels. In my case it's because I want to keep my heeling a little more discreet.

I do like the look, PIB.

Have a happy time!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Imperfect toes, your pictures are wonderful! You have an excellent eye and outstanding taste in ladies' footwear - a most refreshing change from all those pointy toed stilletoes! Thank you!!

And, thank you, pussyinboots for your great pics! They do indeed look fab with jeans - especially the way you model them!

Needless to say (but I will anyway), I love wedges and clunky heels and I'd love to see more posted on this site! There's got to be a few more "chunky lovers" out there somewhere...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...