New to HHplace and fairly new to heels!

Hi All! Just a quick "Hello" from UK. I am a guy who has been interested in wearing high heels for quite a while now. I got my first 2 pairs last year, and absolutely love them (3" and 5" heels). I recently found this forum and didn't realise there was such interest (about guys anyway) in high heels. I have only ventured out a little in heels, but hope to gradually build up some confidence. I particulaly like ideas and suggestions which get posted here. I'm hoping in particular to get locked into heels (posting the keys back to yourself is a great idea). I'll get some pictures posted as soon as I can, and I really do look forward to joining in here. Thanks, Phil

Hi there! I am also a new member and can say that you will love heels and this will be a great place for you to gain that confidence. I have worn heels for years and since I found this place I have learned so much. I wish I found it years ago myself. Good luck and enjoy your adventure!

Style is built from the ground up!

Thankyou all for the warm welcome. I read with great interest the details of the upcoming Heel meet in London (just a couple of hours on the train). Unfortunately, I can't make that Saturday :-( I will certainly keep a look out for any others.

Hi Dawn, Hee hee - actually, I think it's a bit of an illusion within the photo. Perhaps I should have put the smaller shoes at the front. To be fair, though, mine are 5" heels and my wife's are 3 1/2". She prefers me to keep my high heel wearing to myself, so we don't wear them together that often. Phil