Breakthrough

sandalcrazy27

It's been a while but I have an update. I just got married about 6 months ago and I have had to keep my passion under wraps, but monday night during the game my wife asked me if i had any fetishes and i admitted that i have a shoe fetish but not that i like wearing them. We talked for a while that night and she suggested role play and i let her bring up ideas and the first one was male female swap. In the back of my mind i was screaming for joy but kep a straight face. Now that i have a sort of green light i'm going to start small, and if we try it and she likes it i will build up to the gladiator sandals from fredericks i posted not too long ago. Keep your fingers crossed and i will update you ASAP

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

Congratulations! Be cautious. Please realize that the fact your wife brought this up may indicate that she has fetishes of her own that she'd like to explore, but not necessarily that she's ready to accept your enjoyment of wearing heels (or more, if you're talking role-reversal), particularly if it's ongoing thing rather than an occasional thing.

Congratulations!

Be cautious. Please realize that the fact your wife brought this up may indicate that she has fetishes of her own that she'd like to explore, but not necessarily that she's ready to accept your enjoyment of wearing heels (or more, if you're talking role-reversal), particularly if it's ongoing thing rather than an occasional thing.

I completely agree with you. Right now I think she is trying to see what if any fetishes she may have. At this point all i am doing is palying along and taking it slow, while being contious of the things i say when we have discussions about this. Thnks dr1819.

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

Congratulations!

Be cautious. Please realize that the fact your wife brought this up may indicate that she has fetishes of her own that she'd like to explore.

LOL

You may end up being tied to the bed, covered in peanut butter whilst your wife is off with a circus trapeez act from Hong Kong. :wink:

I hate it when that happens.

Jon

Never try to baptise a cat

Congratulations Sandalcrazy, hope it works out for you. As others have said, you need to tread carefully though. If your wife decides that she really doesn't like the idea of you in heels you're going to have to try and work something out with her, try and quit, or just carry on in private and hope she doesn't find out. Good luck. Tiffany: I'd like to suggest that the shoes come with cross-dressing, rather than the other way round. I partially cross-dress sometimes, but mostly just wear heels with my normal guy clothes. Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Another thought is that she instinctively felt that there was something you weren't telling her. I dated a woman who asked repeatedly asked if she could do more for me (sexually). Heels would have been the answer, but I wasn't ready to tell her that.