relative attraction of heels

stellah

Have you ever noticed that heel height and beauty is relative? When we walk on the street among regular people on Saturday morning, we hardly see any fascinating shoes – isn’t it? So, when you do see some, then it feels very special and worth staring. But – when we are in a beauty pageant or fashion show, then almost all models wear HH shoes and there’s little special about it. In that atmosphere it is hard do stand out in the crowd. Do you get my message of these two somewhat extreme models? It all often depends on the circumstances, not only heel height. :smile:

HH forever!

This is true. It reminds me of this one time I was at the supermarket buying groceries on a weekend afternoon. Amongst all the mom's with their kids, I spotted a striking woman dressed for the office, including the high heels. She stood out like a not-so-sore thumb to say the least. I completely forgot what I was shopping for. At least I was discrete about it, some other guy appeared to be trying to pick her up. She dismissed him. But even in a room full of women wearing high heels, I'll still notice each and every one. :smile: