For Pump Lovers: Red Pumps

Guest ilovepumps!

Nice pair! They look really great! I do like the small 'wings' at the heel, an unsual style. If it's your legs in the pictures, you wear them well :wink: ( I mean the shoes... of course the legs too, since your stuck with them, but... ah never mind...)

My favourite boots: Bronx Scarlet Hi, as in my avatar.

Sensational pics, in every imaginable way! I must say I've never seen shoes styled quite those before! Very appealing! And, as usual, your legs are mindblowingly gorgeous! Thumbs up to you, my friend!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

VERY nice color of some VERY nice pumps. I am considering some red patent pumps by Hale Bob shoes. They are to die for. BEAUTIFUL! 3 3/4" heel. Also, there are some Two Lips pumps that i love, too! 4" heel on those babies. I will post pics of both in a while.

ILovePumps:-) I really like your red pumps. Well worth waiting for. Quite an unusual heel cup design of which I have never seen before. You wear them well and they look great with your fantastic looking legs. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Guest ilovepumps!

Im not a big fan of either as the toes are too long. If I was to choose though, it would be the Hale Bob ones.

There was a time when i didn't like super pointy pumps. I just liked the normal, everyday pump with the short vamp. Then they started coming out with the super pointy ones, and i was a bit turned off. Then, later on, i started to like them. Now i like both flavors, the regular pointy, and the super pointy. Of course i LOVE the "V"-shaped vamp. I prefer it to the rounded vamp.

Guest ilovepumps!

I have tried to like the longer toe pumps, but they just dont look right to me for some reason. I will stick to the old classic look :wink:

Posted Image

While I consider myself a traditionalist when it comes to shoes, I've really warmed to pointy toed pumps of late like the ones in the picture above. I find the overall look dramatic and highly appealing. I wouldn't mind owning a pair of pumps like those. Pumpedup: What size do those shoes go up to? Inquring minds wanna know!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Guest ilovepumps!

Very nice Ilovepumps! Another pair of Schuh Psychos? I missed out on those sadly, spent too much over Christmas and just after...

Chris

Thanks!

I was gutted the first time I saw them as they only had them up to size 7s before. I was surprised to see they had a bigger size this time and also in the sale, so had to buy them.

Pumpedup:-) Both are very nice, but I vote for the Hale Bob's. It depends on what you can afford. I really wouldn't mind both pairs myself. JeffB:-) I have always been a fan of the classic pointy toed pumps with a stiletto heel. Fantastic looking shoe on anybody, male or female. When the extended toe pumps first came out, I just wasn't sure of the look, but they are growing on me as that seems to be one of the styles now. JSpikeheels:-) Very nice heels both yours and Donna's. Fantastic looking legs in the bathroom pic. I suppose those are Donna's, although yours aren't hard to look at either. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...