Christian Louboutin shoes...

gaijin gig

these would be just for her..... i thought i put in half and she put in half we could make this work... these would go great with a pair of nice "skinny jeans" and of course seeing her in them would where i get my reward.. but i have a feeling that if i can't talking her into it then it's all on me... G

Cheers

Hello, I was just commenting on how much i love these shoes. I'm trying to get my GF to go halfs on them(being about $500-$1000) I thought i could get her to pay half and i could pay half she would have some very sexy shoes and would get to see her in them. I did not post any pics so there is nothing to see. But you can visit His website...

Cheers

I am a big time lover of fashion, and of course, if they involve women's shoes, i'm all for paying top dollar if they look sexy and good, especially on a woman's feet! The most i've ever paid for a pair of pumps is $72 (with tax) and that's when i got my Jessica Simpson "Niva" pumps. I would pay $100 or more, if the shoe is a "must have." I've seen some pumps that i would pay $200 for, even if they weren't worth that much. They were THAT sexy and hot! So i say go for the Louboutins!!!

oh dear :wink: i shouldnt have looked at that ebay store! I would kill for these...

http://cgi.ebay.com/CHRISTIAN-LOUBOUTIN-RED-PATENT-PRIVE-HEELS-SHOES-37-7_W0QQitemZ110078877072QQihZ001QQcategoryZ63889QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Although they dont have my size on there. And even if they did, i would have to rob a bank first. Wow id want to wear them everywhere :S

those just OOOOZE sex..... while i'm not one for wearing jeans with everything, i do think that these would be a knockout.... actually i have not seen a shoe by CL that i would not buy for my GF.. they are simple the most sexiest shoes i have ever seen.... not like the cheap fetish/ stripper shoes you see all over the place(well they have their place too i suppose...) that italian site(i forget) has some very sexy shoes too.. but they cannot compare to CL

Cheers

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As an aside, in the event anyone might be interested -- a couple of years ago, while watching her program, I heard Ophra mention to one of her guests that she wore size 10 shoes. While I don't often watch her show (it's on in the afternoon when I am usually busy doing other things) everytime I do tune it in, I pay particular attenton to her footwear. She does wear some very nice shoes.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...