Thursday, March 8 - pre-heelmeet London

iloveboots

Hi Everyone, Angela and I are very excited about meeting new friends at the "worldwide heelmeet" on the 9-11th of March in London. We are actually arriving in the afternoon on the 8th and after freshening up will head out for a bit of shopping and dinner. After dinner we will be heading to the Soho Review Theatre on Webster and Brewer near Piccadilly for a fun evening. If anyone wants to join us for dinner and/or theatre drop a message line here on this thread or PM me. Soho have not posted their event schedule for that night yet. I will keep track of it and if there is an advance purchase of tickets required I'll keep you up to date. The Soho is the old Paul Raymond Theatre that had some of the hottest adult theatre in London through the 80's and 90's. Cheers, david

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Hi David, I sure am glad you posted this. Hopefully once you post more specific information, you will get more interested attendees. Good luck! You'll have a great time with admirer5577 and angela. :wink:

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

So far it looks like there are 3 of us set for Thursday evening, anyone else? Anyone local from London town want to join us?

david & angela

I'll be up for that, smaller group, just a few friends.......

what you got in mind? Maybe dinner and a few drinks amung friends?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Hello Everyone, Along with Admirer5577, Angela and I, it would look like we have two more members interested in a Thursday, March 8th "pre-heelmeet" get together, Richie and CHB. I am waiting to see what the Soho Review Theatre posts here in the next few weeks for their March shows, i.e. times/dates etc. My best guess is meeting around 7:30 pm that evening at a restaurant in the Soho area, still TBD. There is a restaurant called "Alfred's" which was recommended by a friend, on Shaftesbury Ave., supposed to be good food, great beer. Anyone eaten there or heard anything about the restaurant? This would be good and close, a short walk to the Soho Theatre. I leave on Jan 22nd for a two week vacation in Mexico and then when I return I am away on business to Ottawa until Feb 10. I probably will not have any more details on setting up the evening of the 8th until after then. It would be good to know approximate numbers who will be joining us so we can arrange for number of seats for dinner and also arrange for tickets to the show. Cheers.....can't believe we're down to less than 60 sleeps before all of us getting together !!!! Biggest challenge I am already having is, which Boots to bring?? I have self imposed a limit of 5 pairs (or else have overweight baggage!!) and the dilemma! Angela I know has already got her 3 pairs of Boots all picked out! LOL! david & angela

Hello Everyone,

My best guess is meeting around 7:30 pm that evening at a restaurant in the Soho area, still TBD. There is a restaurant called "Alfred's" which was recommended by a friend, on Shaftesbury Ave., supposed to be good food, great beer.

This looks great to me. I will probably do some sigthseeing/shopping during the day and after a short rest at the hotel I'll be ok for a restaurant and theater visit in the evening.

Cheers.....can't believe we're down to less than 60 sleeps before all of us getting together !!!! Biggest challenge I am already having is, which Boots to bring?? I have self imposed a limit of 5 pairs (or else have overweight baggage!!) and the dilemma!

I recognize the challenge. I tend to travel with very heavy baggage these days. Thankfully my airline accepts 20 kg (45 lbs) check in baggage and an additional 10 kg (22 lbs) hand luggage. And for "just" five days that should be enough.

So just to make the decission: boots or pumps? Probably both.

Ankle or knee high boots? Hmmmmmmm

Comfortable 3-4" heels or the greater looking 5-6" heels?

Hmmmm, decissions, decissions, decissions... For sure I will not be able to limit myself to 5 pairs :wink:

/the crazy (?) swede

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone.............just back home today after a four week journey, two weeks vacation in Cabo and then 2 weeks of business trips all over Canada. Can't believe we are less than 3 weeks away!! Yeah!! Thursday night, March 8 update............... looks like we have settled on the restaurant, Alfred's on Shaftesbury, in the SOHO area. I will get more details, address, menu etc. I will also reserve us a table under my name and PM each of you. After dinner we're heading just down the street to the SOHO Revue Theatre, the old Paul Raymond Theatre. I am in touch with the theatre and will have show info, ticket info etc. next week. Looks like we have five of us signed up for Thursday night right now, David (iloveboots), Angela (Lady Libertee), Richie, Admirer5577 and 5inchlover. CrotchhiBoots is also considering, so we may be 6 at this point. Love to hear from anyone else who may be interested in joining us on Thursday night, the 8th?? david

Hi Everyone who is joining us Thursday, March 8th. I just heard from Walt at the SOHO and there is a concert that night which is all sold out. So, let's all meet as planned for dinner at Alfred's, and I will do some digging for another fun venue for after dinner. On another note though, Friday night at SOHO has a really fun event planned. There is an evening show, an "adult" magic show followed by what is called "Circus Club" fun! I will keep you up to date on Thursday night and what does everyone think of a SOHO fun night on Friday night? david

The Thursday Night dinner location has been changed........ I have just made dinner rsvns for 7:30pm at "Circus" located at 1 Upper James Street. Phone 020 7534 4000. The rsvns are for the main restaurant. A full dinner will run about 35UKL. Circus is a French Bistro cuisine. Downstairs the Circus Bar is a lively place to head to after dinner for some fun complete with DJ. Circus was just renovated. Hope this works for everyone? I have posted the Pre-pre-heelmeet event for Thursday, March 8 on the calendar. I currently show the following folks coming for dinner Thursday evening: iloveboots (David) Lady Libertee (Angela) Richie Admirer5577 5inchlover Crotchhiboots (maybe) Love to hear from anyone else who can join us, we currently have a table for 6 reserved but we can increase this with advance notice. david

More than ok...can't wait to meet you! Last we had communicated you weren't sure about thursday. I have you down as a definite! I think thursday night will be quite a "High Heel Boot Night"!

david

What do you mean maybe? I will be there if that is ok with you.

Hello everyone, The latest attendee list for thursday night is: iLoveBoots (david) Lady Liberte (Angela) Admirer5577 5inchlover CrotchhighBoots I have heard from 5inchlover who will be meeting Angela, Admirer5577 and I at the Astor Court Hotel in the lobby at 6:45 pm. The restuarant is in walking distance, about 20 minutes or we may take a taxi cab, will see when we get there. I will PM each of you to confirm plans. CrotchhighBoots, did you want to join us at the Astor Court at 6:45pm? I think you're close by at the Winrose, correct? Is there anyone else wanting to join up with us Thursday evening for dinner and after dinner drinks/party at "Circus Restaurant" at 1 St James Street? Great location, a french bistro style menu. If you do want to join us let me know before tuesday night as we fly out to London on Wednesday, as I will need to update our table reservation with the restaurant. Can't believe we are only 4 sleeps away from leaving for London....the Heelmeet is almost here! david