My New Ballets

slaveforheels

well I just wanted to show you all the new boots I haev just ordered as a late christmas gift for myself

first up at a pair of knee high ballets

Posted Image

second are a pair of 7" high boots, these look like they are going to be fun learning to walk in.

Posted Image

so what are you thought then...

I can't buy more than one pair at a time, it's just too much high heeled goodness in one go and I end up agonising over which to wear! :wink: I like them both, although I prefer the look of non-ballet heels so if I had to choose one pair it'd be the second. That said, I tried a pair of ballet heels on and really liked the way they felt, so I may yet buy a pair. Chris

thanks for the ideas, I just have to wait now for my packages to come, will get some pictures up when they do. I will have to see what I can do on the outfit when they come. just not sure what to maybe look at getting next, as I have not got any thigh boots yet, was maybe thinking of getting some, or even chap boots. im open to ideas people, can be as crazy and bizzare, as both are good

hi to all of you, i just discovered this board and i have to remark, that the discussion level is quite a good one. nice. i also own the 7" inch high heels boots. they definitely a certain experience! for two years i often wore my 5" tigh high boots and felt enough prepared for 7". but i admin that they need a medium-high level of training / flexibility of your ankle. youre legs really forced towards and walking stills looks like im a duck. @slaveforheels what are youre experiencens with the ballet boots?

Well, Dawn HH :wink: In advance, please escuse my english, cause im from the "old europe" and English isn't my native language. As you all can imagine i like to weak high heel. As i told earlier the 7" are a real pain in the ***. For almost two years i often wear my 5" Overknee-boots. But in the last time, i started to lose my excitement in this height. So i ordered exactly the boots shown by slaveheels. I totally got crazy wehn they arrived. But then, the major issues suddenly came clear: 1. Even for my really small legs, its a hard work to get them closed, because the angle of my feet and my legs naturally arent made for this kind of position; but i finally got them closed. 2. The extremely thin and erotic heel damaged my floor. I lived in a flat, which had long stipes of wood (i lack the exact word for this). After some sessions i discovered, that they left a certain pattern on the floor. Alas, my conclusion: These kind of shoes are totally hot. I provide a feeling between helpless and grace. It's just awesome.

• 4 weeks later...