Thinking of an High Heel tattoo

hjt101

I have been thinking of getting a tattoo of a nice high heel, on my lower abdomen. It would be about 2-3 inches in size. Still tossing around ideas of what to get. My personal preference in shoes is a black patent pump, but am in a debate about different types of shoes. Should it be a sandal? a pump? a boot? Also, how much leg should be visible in the artwork. What do you think? Do you have one already?

Proudly standing in my patent High Heels

I have been thinking of getting a tattoo of a nice high heel, on my lower abdomen. It would be about 2-3 inches in size. Still tossing around ideas of what to get. My personal preference in shoes is a black patent pump, but am in a debate about different types of shoes. Should it be a sandal? a pump? a boot? Also, how much leg should be visible in the artwork.

What do you think? Do you have one already?

Hi there! I have one on my ankle...a red pump. I love it! Here's a pic...

http://us.a2.yahoofs.com/groups/g_hr_15760337/f956/__hr_/b0e9.jpg?gr45RoFBozuGxJMX

Guest ilovepumps!

Hi there! I have one on my ankle...a red pump. I love it! Here's a pic...

Posted Image

Nice!

No doubt what I would choose if I opted to get one done hehe

@hjt101 - what about black patent pumps since you liked them so much.

Nice!

No doubt what I would choose if I opted to get one done hehe

@hjt101 - what about black patent pumps since you liked them so much.

Just tossing around idea to see if my original one sticks. My girlfriend loves sandals and I love seeing her beautiful feet in them, so it might be a sandal (patent of course). I am not sure how the colouring will show patent.

I have been thinking of getting it for a while, but have been waiting about 6 months, just to be sure it is what I want. Now I am just working out the details.

Proudly standing in my patent High Heels

@ StiletoSiren: that´s a beautiful tatoo. @ hjt101: I think a pump would be a good idea. even if your gf has beautiful feet it would not look as nice on a tatoo because a natural photo does not look as good as a more graphic image when tatooed.

Stiletto Siren:-)

Sorry---I can't open your pics to see them. All I get is a blank white screen.

HJT101:-)

It is good to see you posting once again.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Hi there...

Yes...it is because they are in yahoo groups. They are only viewable for a short while. If you want to see them (along with many more of my pics), join my yahoo group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/super_sexy_stilettos .

thank you for writing!

• 2 months later...