Finaly on work

FreeMannWorld

Ohhhhh Btw Happy New year :wink:

I finaly dit it i put on some high heel on to work! normaly i go to worke ind more faldt on, but yester day put some on and whent to the car, of to worke and when i landet at the parking lot, i change to some low 1 (Normaly flat/heal for me on work are 1/2 cm heals) All day long i thing why why why do i not take them on to worke, when i use them when i am of worke and i never gona have eny comens from my co-workes if never take them on hmmmmmm.

The big problem for me is that is work ind a BIG HI-FI mands matso shop.......... So what whoudt the tink...... Well i have some 1/2 cm low heel boot form BilliBI norsiy heels and some just put ind a comes about, "do you have take you gils shoues on" and "hehehe Gily boots you have" but notting more!!!! notting like HAHAH okly shoes just little to test me (hope you understand me here)

So Well to day i ditte take eny shoe to change ind the car... So not point off return :D and i take the Wages boots on and of to worke... Long day ahaed 9am to 10pm.....2 houers of putting produkts on stok 16 Euro pall! then op and talk and sell some AMP, TV well you get it i hope B)

No 1 say enything, not 1 bat a eyslass NO... Some look down and op and (Think the completly no what the shaw) listen to my pertty good noglise about the produkt and some times some of the pepole ho wher behide/side just listen to what i say to the person i hade a talk to... Just look and notting more!!!

This is what i hade on!!!! :fine:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

((( Frist i am not good to spell )))

..........(((( Sorry for that ))))........

.......................(",).......................

http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n161/FreeMannWorld/

....<snip>....

No 1 say enything, not 1 bat a eyslass NO... Some look down and op and (Think the completly no what the shaw) listen to my pertty good noglise about the produkt and some times some of the pepole ho wher behide/side just listen to what i say to the person i hade a talk to... Just look and notting more!!!

This is what i hade on!!!! :D ...<snip>...

Congratulations FreeMannWorld! :wink:

Happy to hear you were able to wear you heels at work. Your experience confirms what most people have been saying here for years.

Thanks for the pics too!

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations FreeMannWorld! :wink:

Happy to hear you were able to wear you heels at work. Your experience confirms what most people have been saying here for years.

Thanks for the pics too!

Ditto! And don't worry about the spelling. You're doing fine.:D

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels