Left locked in high heels

poppi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Wear do you get these high heels you get locked in? They sound hot! How do you ladies feel when your hubbies lock you in them?

I love this type of locking shoe too. Mine are like this with interchangeable ankle straps, two of which are lockable

• 3 weeks later...

My X BF bought me a pair of black 5" stiletto pumps before. They had the ankle strap with the lock on each one. I wore them for him under a pair of jeans for an all-day outing with him and hoped we didn't get 'stuck' anywhere since I was 'stuck' in those heels.

• Like 1

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

I experimented with locking heels on recently.

The Idea was introduced to me by someone from this site.

He convinced me to buy some shoes with locking ankle straps that were on the Banana heels site.

I gave the keys to a friend of mine sealed in an envelope.

He and he and she had set up internet accounts and he was to mail her and ask her to give me the keys when I'd had enough.

It had its hiccups but it sort of worked.

It ended up being some days, in the end and I cut the ankle straps off.

(that wasn't his fault)

The heels were higher than I was used too but I adapted fairly quickly as I'm already used to heels. (adapted to walking, not pain)

Like Adeana, when going out in public I ended up wearing jeans nevertheless it was still obvious that I was wearing very high heels.

It awakened a previously unexplored submissive side in me that was very interesting.

I've prepared to do it again sometime but we've both been too busy so far.

http://www.bananashoes.com/contents/media/8267-blk.jpg

• Like 1

for how many days did you wear?

One too many..lol

Here's an extract from my diary, a list I wrote for myself in case I ever tried something similar again:

I’ve been lying here in bed writing the list I should have written last week.

Some way to wash myself without having a bath , I hate bathing in my own muck. I did wonder about putting my feet in plastic bags or plastic cling wrap with the stockings rolled down inside and showering. (needs more thought)

Dr Scholls party feet, why on earth I didn’t think to use them before locking these on????!!! On second thoughts, I’m not sure if there’s space for them.

Normal Stockings not hold ups would be better without thigh gripping silicone.

Leather shoes, well made and presentable that aren’t likely to fall apart or lose a heel

Metal heel tips The plastic ones are fine for indoors but they get all ragged at the edges from walking on tarmac, paving, gravel etc.

With the option of easily removable rubber or plastic tips of some kind so I don’t have to worry about ruining other peoples flooring. (I never heard of such things but I’m sure they must exist)

A roomier toe box.

Subscription pain killers.

A more permanent ankle strap that would resist being cut with scissors or a knife, therefore releasing me from any notion of control. Preferably with adjustment of some kind so I can loosen them when in bed or sitting (not sure how that would be possible).

A reliable key holder, someone who is not easily accessible or open to persuasion , understands fully but is firm. Keys should be hidden by someone on my own property somewhere so I can call or text the key holder for access in an emergency I’m not sure about having a safe word, I think it better if I were to prove that I was suffering unduly (that part needs more thought). All the above would have to be addressed in advance.

An anonymous friend like Brit to write to who is perhaps not directly involved. Someone whom I could pour my heart out, get angry with and find sympathy in. Possibly also knows where the keys are hidden in case anything should happened to the primary key holder.

A large bottle of Brandy for those feeling down moments.

Some slightly longer loose trousers and jeans that I could wear with a suspender belt and stockings without them showing or pulling too much.

• Like 1

I have not been locked in, but needed to wear heels for for 4-months. A few years ago I broke a leg. When my leg was casted my knee was straight and my foot was pointed down. I had been wearing 4" heels most of the time and 5" heels sometime. To use my crutches and keep from dragging my cast I had to wear a 6" high heel almost constantly for the four months.

• 1 month later...

WOW! That sounds deliciously fun and naughty. I could imagine being locked in heels for a day or two and having to go about my normal business. The thought (and a little bit of fear) of being discovered would be extremely exciting. I'll have to see about my bf doing this to me, but I want to make it seem like his idea.

My X BF had got me a pair of red stiletto pumps with the ankle straps that have the little locks and can be locked on and I wore them out for him before and it was fun

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

• 1 month later...

When I first started dating Chris he was appalled at my love for extreme heels and other bizzare behavior as he used to say. Now many years later we are married and he does ocassionally participate and lock me in my ballet boots (only when we are out of town). This past weekend it was just over 40 hours of 7 inch heels. My feet and calfs throbbed for all Sunday and Monday!

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...