my first pump pic! yippy!

Nice pump, great pic. Thanks.

Goos shot! you cannot go wrong with pumps.

No offence but, that shot is awful. Its blurry, and your wearing jogging bottoms with stilettos :wink: so I fail to see how this is a great picture?

Hey guys, I'm just on my soap box hear being an amateur photographer and all so I'm just offering a point of view, not trying to cast judgement....

Maybe if the camera was kept still, and some more suitable attire was matched with the shoes it would look a whole lot better...

I just find it sometimes odd that people all pile in saying "Great shot, nice pic, excellent photo, etc etc" at almost anything with a shoe in it, without offering anything constructive...

ok, i know he is only trying to show the shoe, but if thats the case, then a picture from the website he bought them from would have been better surely?

Nothing bad meant by this, just a bit of friendly feedback on "the pic" as an overall picture

(Why do i get the feeling I'm gonna get shot down in flames for this)

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Guest ilovepumps!

No offence but, that shot is awful. Its blurry, and your wearing jogging bottoms with stilettos :wink: so I fail to see how this is a great picture?

Hey guys, I'm just on my soap box hear being an amateur photographer and all so I'm just offering a point of view, not trying to cast judgement....

Maybe if the camera was kept still, and some more suitable attire was matched with the shoes it would look a whole lot better...

I just find it sometimes odd that people all pile in saying "Great shot, nice pic, excellent photo, etc etc" at almost anything with a shoe in it, without offering anything constructive...

ok, i know he is only trying to show the shoe, but if thats the case, then a picture from the website he bought them from would have been better surely?

Nothing bad meant by this, just a bit of friendly feedback on "the pic" as an overall picture

I hear what your saying and its fair enough. At the end of the day this is all a bit of fun posting pics and stuff, but it seems your taking this a bit too serious. Ive seen worse pics, believe me :D

I hear what your saying and its fair enough. At the end of the day this is all a bit of fun posting pics and stuff, but it seems your taking this a bit too serious. Ive seen worse pics, believe me :fine:

Noooo, sorry, like i said, its not meant as a dig at anybody, it was more of a "huh?" moment as to why people all say "Great pic" when its clear the pic is the sort of photo the you would throw away if you picked up this from the 1hour photo place.

Wasnt meant as a dig, honestly.. Just trying to look at it from a photographers perspective, honest gov'nor :D

By all means show your pics, thats the fun of it and it should be enjoyed and somewhat praised for the guy taking the time to make the effort, but I just though a bit of feedback might help him to improve his pictures for next time or encourage others to offer something more than just "Great pic"

God only knows I'm sure you could pick holes in a picture if I posted it but if everybody just said "great pic" to me then how would I know if it really is a great pic or if there was anything that could make it better?

Anyway, post and enjoy.... :wink:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

. . . your wearing jogging bottoms with stilettos . . .

I do that. Check my avatar. The sweatsuit is my "schlump suit", it is very comfy when I'm just rattling around the house. And my "schlump suit" usually includes some kind of heels.

. . .Hey guys, I'm just on my soap box hear being an amateur photographer and all so I'm just offering a point of view, not trying to cast judgement....

Yeah, I can get into that. I've been a major shutterbug since the early 80's. I get a little crazy with digital cameras because it is so inexpensive to take a lot of pictures -- no film, no developing.

. . . Maybe if the camera was kept still, and some more suitable attire was matched with the shoes it would look a whole lot better...

Well, yeah there are a few photographic flaws in the picture but I will congratulate member pumpedup for working his way through the intricacies of posting pictures on a message board. It took me a while to figure it out.

Poof-ssssshhhhhh -- Ok, that's me lighting up the propane torch. . . (well, not really :wink:)

Have a happy time!

• 2 weeks later...

Nice pumps, and as this forum is about shoes and not photography I'll say great picture. I think it takes more to put up photos of ourselves even if it just shows the feet, than to simply scan a catalog. Most of the time I just wear heels with my ratty jeans so I don't care what else you wear.