camera phone pics, anyone?

I have some but having problems getting them off my Blxxdy phone ,seems i need more software for it that i was already told it had , time for a rant i think .Will share as soon as i can.

Just email them to yourself from the phone, download the emailed pictures, then upload to a website of your choosing

I have some cam phone pictures of myself that I need to upload. Will get to it soon enough...

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

love those pumps! They remind me of Jessica Simpson "Niva" pumps, which i own a pair. Beautiful! Saw a somewhat pretty Asian lady today at the local mall with white pumps on, with about a 2 1/2" heel. Wish i had a camera phone, because she looked better in them than without! All women do, IMHO. They showed ZERO toe cleavage, just fitting her foot like a hand in a glove.

this is what i need! a hat cam, and some sort of tiny video recorder unit, like an ipod or something, to hook the cam up to.

http://www.actionsportscam.com/hat%20cam.htm

it seems like it would be ideal for taking that candid shot of a beautiful woman wearing some sweet stilettos or boots! Just look down at her sweet size 7's, and (SNAP!) so anonymous and sneaky! ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

nice pix!!! I GOTTA get my camera phone soon! I'll be on a big time hunt for women wearing pumps. I live in Vegas, and i'll go to one of the glitzy hotels like Wynn or Bellagio and snap some pix of the rich witches in heels.

• 4 weeks later...

:smile:

Here's my first heel pics with my camera phone, I've tested it yesterday evening in a supermarket, not terrible like quality, but it was with zoom:

Posted Image

Phone: Sagem Myx5-2m