camera phone pics, anyone?

What better way to get some pics of some HOT pumps than to get out your trusty camera phone, and SNAP! pics of women wearing them? Last month, i was at the local phone company. They had some lady there, and while she didn't look all that good, she had one some VERY nice black patent leather pumps. They looked GREAT! I don't know what brand, but if i were to have my camera phone on me at the time, i would have snapped some pics of them. That does bring up a good discussion, i bet. How do you snap pics of women in shoes, without her flipping out? What is the etiquette on taking shoe pics? It's hard to get a good pic unless you're right near her, and what are you going to say, "excuse me? i don't know you, but i LOVE your shoes. Can i take some pics of them with my camera phone?" Is she going to say "No"? Is she going to be embarassed? it would be a difficult situation, no doubt.

VERY nice camera phone you have there. I'd love to get me one of those. Well, you are very daring in whipping out your camera phone when the right opportunity happens. I would imagine an elevator would be a good place to snap pics of women in their shoes. How about a law office, or a courthouse? All those sexy lawyers in their pumps! Or maybe even a nightclub, with all those girls dancing in pumps. One time, i was at a club with my cousin, and we were drinking. Well there was a nice hot blonde chick on the dance floor, and she had left her pumps under her table. My radar detected them real quick! They were white, maybe leather. I was dyin to go over and do anything and everything to those pumps, but there were sooo many people around! It's like money! you leave it out in the open, and then pretty soon everyone's tryin to get to it. There's nothing tempting than seeing a beautiful pair of white leather pumps laying on their side, under a table at a night club.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There is a huge contrast in that picture. In the foreground, beautiful slides with gorgeous, slender, tapered heels and in the background, a cloddy old sneaker!

Have a happy time!

HI, I have lots of cel phone pics in my Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/imperfect_toes/

Pics Taken with my 3.2Mpixel Sony Ericsson cel phone.

Have fun

Very cool pictures in your flickr gallery! My favorite: the heels and jeans series :-)

I was amazed about the quantity of platform heels in public in your pictures. Would love to live in a place like where you got those pictures :-)

• 2 weeks later...