Have You Seen Any Guys Street-heeling? (Survey)

Heelfan

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the necklace, blue shirt, torn stockings, and hh oxfords being worn by the Asian on the right - it's a guy.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

• 1 month later...

Last night I paid a visit to the Tate Modern in London for an hour. While walking around the Surrealism section I spotted a guy wearing a grey straight cut sleeveless dress with zip details, white skinny jeans (or they may have been leggings) and brown (IIRC) ankle boots with a 3 inch block heel. His whole style reminded me of Prince (he certainly had Prince's skin tone and 80s hair). He was very fashion forward I thought. The creme de la creme was he was walking around the gallery arm in arm with his cute girlfriend and no one batted an eyelid (it was very quiet at that time).

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

• 1 month later...

I have had no sighting in Stockholm, Sweden. :wave:

Well you must have missed me... :cry1:

Ok, not been out so much lately but a year ago I wore my knee high black leather boots with 8cm stilletto heels everyday.

My favourite boots: Bronx Scarlet Hi, as in my avatar.

Well you must have missed me... :cry1:

Ok, not been out so much lately but a year ago I wore my knee high black leather boots with 8cm stilletto heels everyday.

Thighhighs

Where in Stockholm do you live? I myself live in Hammarby Sjöstad. :wave:

Best regards, Stefan

And as an answer to your last question, yes I've met one other guy from this forum in Stockholm. Actually I've met him twice... I'm not too sure where the other Swedes are from, or I've forgotten, haven't been here for almost a year now...

My favourite boots: Bronx Scarlet Hi, as in my avatar.

And as an answer to your last question, yes I've met one other guy from this forum in Stockholm. Actually I've met him twice...

I'm not too sure where the other Swedes are from, or I've forgotten, haven't been here for almost a year now...

It is nice knowing that there are ohters with similar interest in the same town. Keep it up.

Best regards, Stefan

When I lived in Northern California for several years during the late 90's, I saw a few occurances of males in heels, but usually it was almost always on a full TV. I only recall seeing one other male, dressed like a typical male, that was wearing heels, I dont remember the exact place or year though, but it was during this timeframe. Unfortunately, in the area I live now (further up north), I have only seen myself doing it in public. I usually streetheel in surrounding suburbs and sometimes downtown, but rarely will do it near my home or workplace. Until I start seeing some other guys around here in heels, I will remain very self-conscious in doing this. After two years of doing it in public (and still rather discreetly), I still have fear of being seen by a coworker or friend. My wife is the only one close to me that knows I do this.

• 2 years later...

I saw a guy in Virginia Beach this past Sat. night. He had on black patent stilettos, about 4-5" heel, dark nylons and a dark gray pencil skirt with a slit up the back. For a top he had a white button up oxford. Some other things he had was a wife, dressed similarly (notably different sky blue strappy heels), and they both had identical dainty silver bracelet watches, I got a good look at those.

All, OK, This may not be technically accurate but, I was at my buddy's shoe in Chicago, and in walked a guy with a knee-length skirt, leggings, and wedge-heels boots on. As I noticed his heels he noticed my kneeboots with a 6" chunky heel and we chatted a bit. As he came in from outside I guess it counts as streetheeling. HappyinHeels