The Little Shoe Box is now.........SURPRISE!!!!!!!

pussyinboots

Sighs, can we stop slating TLSB off now please, I asked a very serious question and there must have been very many happy customers as well as some of teh unhappy ones. Andi

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I do miss the Little Shoe Box very much. I can't comment on being ripped off because I got everything that I ordered. I have heard of complaints regarding getting orders wrong though. I think that Bubba got it right. I think that the guys making the shoes were Shoemakers, not Marketing and Sales people. That end of the business was their weak point. Sadly it is hard to find REAL LEATHER boots and shoes with really high heels and pointy toes like the LSB made. Particularly at an affordable price. With all their flaws, the LSB made dreams come true with styles, sizes, and heel heights that are hard to find anyware else. Classic, not clunky, heels and platforms. just my 2 cents worth. Paul

in leather & heels...

It's a sad loss. Have you any idea what he is on to next?

Here's one for you all to ponder.....?

Has anyone heard of what he's (Spyros Spyro) doing now to reiterate metal spikes question?

I have....which may be a completely different Spyros or a coincidence or my GF realising that when i bought my boots (Ballet and thigh and knee and ankle and pumps) from a little shoe shop in london everytime i made a visit to london on business that it was from a very expensive fetish footwear manufacturer called TLSB, of which a gent called Spyros worked......here's the punch line.......he now works for the same company (Or someone with the exact same name and description does) as my GF..

I haven't broached the subject yet of getting her to ask him where he previosly worked without mentioning me, cos if she says my BF thinks he knows your name....Yep your right, he's going to put 2 + 2 together....so i'm waiting for the next time she mentions him and then going to try and get her to ask him the next time to see if i can fill in the gaps of "Where's Spyros?"

If there's any more info to pass on, i will in due course..

Ruud

hi heels