The Little Shoe Box is now.........SURPRISE!!!!!!!

pussyinboots

Aaah!! So Spyros was from 'The Little Shoe Box'!! I found a video blog of an interview with him on a Polish Community website a few weeks ago - talking about the manufacture of Ballet Heels. Mystery solved - thanks Dr. Shoe!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Manufacturing know-how? There's no great secret to making shoes, any factory in the world would have TLSB's "know how"... To answer the question, they just bought the website address. No I don't make shoes in my spare time, I never have until now. I am hoping to be in a position when I can in a few months.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Manufacturing know-how? There's no great secret to making shoes, any factory in the world would have TLSB's "know how"...

To answer the question, they just bought the website address.

No I don't make shoes in my spare time, I never have until now. I am hoping to be in a position when I can in a few months.

Would you take personal orders and designs from Private customers?

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 3 months later...

I gather that the business was getting less viable so he decided to quit before it got too bad. Cheap imports, disatisfaction with suppliers and falling sales were the main factors.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 10 months later...

Great interview. I really liked it. Although I never visited their shop I do own a couple of pair of their shoes. (My avatar) I was in the process of purchasing another pair from them when I received word that the shop was closing and they were nolonger accepting new orders.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Guest Loveshiheels

how about equal time to those like me that were ripped off by those 2?

Why was that then. Tell us more.

sounds like a good reason to me to be angry with them! Over the past 10 years or so, I've gotten the impression from chatting with others that have placed orders with them, that LSB, while good on quality and style, wasn't very good at the administative part of running a business.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 3 weeks later...