The return of the chunky heel?!

balacau

I really hope so! While there isn't anything wrong with stilleto heel boots in my humble opinion, I really prefer the look of chunky heels better, even sculpted ones for that matter.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280066156483&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:UK:1

I found these Bronx boots on eBay in my size, I don't intend to bid on them though! They look great in my view, but I don't see why they should be called "pirate" boots...

What about the rest of the UK, or anywhere else for that matter? Have chunky heels started turning up in more places or is this just an isolated case?

I learned the truth a long time ago, being afraid of the dark is what keeps most of us alive...

Yep. I'm the same as you balacau. I prefer chunky heel boots too. Though stiletto boots do look great. I see what you mean by those boots being called "Pirate". They do have that look to them. As for chuncky heels popping up anywhere else. I can tell you that down under, here in Sydney. I don't see many pairs of them. Even last winter I didn't see all that many. I work at a place where everyone dresses nicely for the evening, so I can usually scope out whats in, around the town and whats not. I don't know bout the rest of Aust but this might just be an isolated case. It would be nice to see a small comeback for the Chuncky Heels though. ..Duo..

Thanks for the reply :wink: its nice to know whats going on elsewhere in the world.

I found these Faith "Reeve" stilleto calf boots on ebay this morning, they are one of the few stilleto styles I do like......and they are my size. Hmmmmmm...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200064463238&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:UK:1

I learned the truth a long time ago, being afraid of the dark is what keeps most of us alive...

Chunky, narrow, wedge - so long as they're ergonomically designed and properly mated to a sound shank that doesn't allow them to wobble all over the place, I'm up for anything, provided it's high.

WERD!!!!

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I would be glad too if they come back in larger sizes

Robert

WERD!!!!

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

i like stillettos.

Don't we all?

Stilettos are amazing but they do take a tremendous amount of self-confidence to wear well -- especially for guys but also for women.

For me, personally, blocks or wedges work better. Just a personal choice.

Have a happy time!

Don't we all?

Stilettos are amazing but they do take a tremendous amount of self-confidence to wear well -- especially for guys but also for women.

For me, personally, blocks or wedges work better. Just a personal choice.

I agree. It does require a tremendous amount of self-confidence, or just plain balls for a man to wear stilettos, and wear them well in public. Not everyone, regardless of the gender can do that. At the risk of tooting my own horn, I like to think I'm one of those confident guys who can, and have done so for quite some time now. However, I don't begrudge anyone who prefers block or chunky heels, everyone has their choice, what makes them feel good, and that's the important thing.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!