Shoe dangling

girlyheels

Hi all, Not sure if this should be in here or under the fetish section, but.... Does anyone like dangling their shoes at all, and if so, is there any particular reason why you do? Is it just a habit, to cool your feet down after a days shopping, to look even more attractive or what??? I am a very feminine looking CD/TV, and often find myself dangling my shoe when I'm out and about, say in a cafe or somewhere - it feels nice, mainly as my feet get very hot in stilettos, especially when wearing nylons, and it cools me down a little bit. But I think there is a part of me that hopes that some guy is noticing this and that it is doing good things for him! Also, I would love to see any pics of women members doing it! PS: I have plenty pics of me dangling should anyone be interested! Thanks, Girlyheels.

Guest ilovepumps!

Sorry - I can't post attachments for some reason. Feel free to drop me a PM with your email address, and I'll be happy to send some pics!!

Thanx.

I dont understand, how come? you need to host the pics on the web somewhere using a free host and then link them here using the 'insert image' button.

Guest ilovepumps!

Rapidshare is a clip hosting site and they wont give you a direct link to the images unfortunately.

Try this site:

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/upload.php

or

http://www.imageshack.us/

Both of these sites will give you a direct link to the image. Copy the link, come back here and click the 'insert image' button. Paste the link into the box. Best bet is also to preview the post to make sure the pics are showing before submitting the final post :rocker:

Guest ilovepumps!

Nice one! I really like those pumps in the last pic. Are they 6"? you cannot beat the classic pump look if you ask me. That would be the look Im after one day :rocker: I've not tried dangling before, so I dont have any pics to post unfortunately.

They are five and a half inch - size 7 UK. I think they are "Extreme" made by "The Highest Heel". I have sold these and the five inch ones in the pic above. The black pointy ones in the first two pictures are just over four inches and are by far my favourites - I LOVE them! In fact I wore them for nearly fifteen hours yesterday and will be wearing them all day again today! They are quite comfortable and the steel heel tips make the most wonderful sound!!! I've had them near two and a half years now, and they get some serious amount of wear! Girlyheels.

I love to dangle and to see dangling ,i also love to dangle slingbacks,i love to swing it gently as its dangling ,feels and looks so lovely....i love the pic of the black pump with what looks like a small loop for an ankle strap, but without the ankle strap in

Was at a holiday gathering at my alma mater when I spotted a young undergrad at the welcome table wearing a perfectly nice pair of suede skimmer flats. She had one leg crossed over the other and I noticed the cut ov the vamp on her shoe, it was oblique and nicely showed cleavage across the whole foot. She sorta glanced at me while I was checking her out. She then turned her head to talk to the person next to her and at the same time curled her toes down. As she did that the shoe slipped off her toes and clattered to the floor. I don't even know if I recovered before everyone noticed but I almost felt like I owed her some money for that. Hope everyone else has happy holidays.

I love dangling and general shoe play. I was at the airport a few months ago when a BA air hostess was waiting for her luggage. She was in uniform and a very sexy pair of expensive-looking black leather high heels. Every now and then she'd slip one foot in and out of her shoe, dangle it, or slip it off and sort of toy with it with her toes. It was incredibly sexy to watch, and I did wonder if it was something she was aware of, or if she was just passing time / relieving her feet. Chris

....<snip>... I did wonder if it was something she was aware of, or if she was just passing time / relieving her feet.

Chris

I'm definitely no expert on women, but I am of the school of thought that believes when a woman is in the presence of men, she is intensely aware of her every movement. If she didn't want any nearby men to approach, doesn't it make sense that she would keep her shoes on and cover her body?

Seriously, I think we guys are too logical sometimes. My opinion is that any time a woman reveals more of herself to us, whether by the belated "shoe dangle" or by revealing her shoulder or even her underarm, its no accident.

Maybe that was Shrimpers Cinderella or your FREE ticket to paradise? :wink:

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

• 3 weeks later...

I realised on a night out in heels that I do this myself! Not dangling, obviously as I wear boots in public, but I do find myself heel-rocking. I think it's a sensual thing, a way of just enjoying the feeling of the heels. I caught myself doing it though, so it must be subconscious. Chris

I realised on a night out in heels that I do this myself! Not dangling, obviously as I wear boots in public, but I do find myself heel-rocking. I think it's a sensual thing, a way of just enjoying the feeling of the heels. I caught myself doing it though, so it must be subconscious.

Chris

Funny you should mention this - I was in O'Hare, waiting for a flight while reading a Clive Cussler novel, really getting into it. I took a break at one point to rest my eyes and noticed a younger girl starring at my heels. It was only then that I noticed I'd been rocking them.

Like you said, "just a way of enjoying the feeling of the heels."

We never made eye contact, but after I stopped, she quit staring.

• 2 weeks later...