Wild And Crazy Shoes

JeffB

I thought I'd revisit an old threat that attracted lots of interest back in the day: wild and crazy looking footwear, and I'll lead things off with this offering from How Cool:

Posted Image

Four inch heeled, pointed toe leather boots which, as you can see are filthy with studs. Pretty damn cool if you ask me. And, at $91.00 before shipping and handling, nothing that will break the bank. Sadly (or perhaps fortunately), they only go up to size 12, so they're out for me, but hey, if anyone out there can get into a 12, by all means, indulge your wild side and snatch 'em up! Heh!

Now, if you want something REALLY crazy, take a look at these:

Posted Image

Friends, I can't even begin to describe these things, only that they cost about $200.00 and are definitely something made for the bedroom instead of the street. How anyone can even stand in those contraptions, never mind walk in them is a mystery to me!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

:biggrin::rocker: The second pair are just gastly, IMHO. I wouldn't want to be caught dead (or alive) in those. All of the studs make the others look cheap, kinda like what you would expect a hillbilly, biker babe to wear. I don't mean to offend, but there is something to be said about "quiet elegance."