Ballet boots to fetish party, how long training needed ?

xlheel

Training part IV 22/02 2007 Devious Ankle, about 2 hours, walked bedroom-livingroom, livingroom-office, office-hallway-bedroom. 27/02 2007 Devious Ankle, about 2 hours, walked bedroom-hallway t/r. 28/02 2007 Devious Ankle, about 1 hour, stood for 6 minutes in a strech, bedroom-hallway t/r, bedroom-office, office-bedroom. 01/03 2007 Devious Knee, walked hallway-bedroom t/r 03/03 2007 Devious Knee in bed, some hours 04/03 2007 Devious Knee, about 1 hour, bedroom-office, sat front of the computer for about 45 min,office-bathroom t/r, office-bathroom, stood while brushing teeth, bathroom-hallway, one flight of stairs down/up, hallway-bedroom. 05/03 2007 Devious Knee, about 1½ hour, bedroom-office,office-bathroom,bathroom-bedroom, bedroom-office, office-bedroom 07/03 2007 Devious Knee, about ½ time, bedroom-hallway t/r. 11/03 2007 Devious Knee, 1 hour on bed, bedroom-livingroom, 2 hours in front of the TV, livingroom-bedroom. Again no as much training as I had hoped for the last couple of weeks, but I still hope to be ready to have ballet boots on at least some of the time to the fetish party I've used onyourtoes idea with the pliers, thanks to JimC for the picture

• 3 weeks later...

Training part V 16/03 2007 Devius knee boot, about 1 hour og 45 min, bedroom-office, about 20 min. in front of the computer, office-bathroom, bathroom-livingroom with a mug of water, about 1 hour on the couch, livingroom-office. 18/03 2007 Devius ankle boot, about 45 min., bedroom-office, office-bedroom, 30 min on bed, bedroom-office, office-bathroom t/r, bathroom-office with laundry, hangning laundry had to sit down to rest my toes. 20/03 2007 Devius ankle boot, about. 1 hour, bedroom-hallway, stood 5-6 min in a stretch, hallway-bedroom, bedroom-hallway, stood another 4-5 min, hallway-bedroom, bedroom-office, sore toes, sat in front of the computer, office-bedroom, bedroom-hallway t/r, on the toes about half time . 21/03 2007 Devius ankle boot, about. 45 min, bedroom-office, about. 15 min in front of the computer, office-bedroom. 22/03 2007 Devius ankle boot, about 15 min, bedroom-bench at the end of the stairs, had to rest, bench-just outside-the first flight of stairs up, had to take them of. 29/03 2007 Devius knee boot, without pads, about 1 hour, in front of the computer. Again not as much training as I had hoped for. Today I've been wearing the Devious knee boots since eight this morning, mostly sitting in front of the computer

xlheel: I probably missed it when I skimmed through, but when you have to take the boots off after a short walk which is the main issue, pressure on the toes or strain on your ankles? I just tried an odd method involving Devious knee high boots and spent 20 minutes yesterday walking/standing without toe issues, my ankles however are a little sore this morning ;)

(formerly known as "JimC")

Training part VI 30/03 2007 Devious knee boots, gav pads tape, 8-11:15, about 1 hour for comp., office-bad, stood while the water for coffee boiled vandet, bathroom-office with mug of coffee, about 45 min in front of the computer, office-hallway t/r. about 2 hours in front of the computer, 05/04 2007 Devious knee boots, with padding, about 1½ hour foran tv. 06/04 2007 Devious knee boots, about 1 hour, bedroom-office (unsure walk), in front of the computer about 40 min., office-stue, stue-bad-bedroom, right ankle sore 07/04 2007 Devious knee boots, about ½ hour, sovevær-stue-hallway 08/04 2007 Devious knee boots, without padding, in bed for about 4 hours and about 1 hour on couch 09/04 2007 Devious knee boots, down/up the stairs to/from the mailbox, hallway-office, 40 min. in front of computer, office-bathroom, bathroom-office with mug of water, office-bedroom 10/04 2007 Devious knee boots, with new pads, about 3 hours, bedroom-office, in front of the computer in about 35 min, office-hallway-office, in front of the computer about 1½ hour, stood/walked half of the remaining time, burning sensation in toes. The new pads was a great improvement, but still think I will be sitting a lot at the party. I don't feel fully ready, but I've told a lot of people that I will be wearing the balletboots at the party Hopefully I can tell how it went on sunday

The place wasn't the best, with three floors and the changing room located at the topmost one. The ground floor also had a height difference with 3-4 steps. I wasn't fully ready, but I managed to walk in the ballet boots without falling over for some time. As expected I was sitting down a lot, but I managed to walk down and up the stairs without other support than the handrail a couple of times. This was also were I got photographed while going up. I still have a long way to go to be able to wear ballet boots for a whole party. But I was able to have femme boots on for the remaining time. I will proably attempt ballet boots again to another party. admirer5577, It was nice meeting you in your great outfit. The ballet boots was of cause commented on, by various people Today I am a little sore in the right ankle, to my surprise the toes isn't sore or anything.

Very cool! I'm trying to get ready for an event also, not sure if I will try wearing my boots to IML in Chicago next month, or to a local fetish party in South Florida.

I did a quick test vid the other night with some modified devious boots. Here it is on youtube.

After viewing the vid I can see some ankle wobble, but hopefully with a bit of practice with this setup.

Btw, I chopped 1/2" off the heels and am wearing pointe shoes inside the boots, no pressure on my toes so it's more comfortable to walk in.

JimC Personally I would rather fill the toesection than shortning the heel. I would recommend that you are able to stand/walk for half an hour or more, it would have saved me som grief at the party, especially in the queue at the bar.

As I was at the same party as xlheel I had the pleasure of meeting yet another member from here IRL. Unfortunately it is not always easy to have a conversation in the loud environment and the slight differences in the swedish and danish language didn't make it any easier, nevertheless it was nice to meet you too. You were the only one I saw in ballet boots which mean you probably had the highest heels at the party ;) but I wasn't that far behind wearing 6" pumps for the whole evening. (No, not the ones in my avatar, they are "just" 5½") But I have to admit that after standing, or walking around, for most of the time it was a RELIEF to take them off after almost 6 hours. Towards the end of the party I was approached by some girl who was impressed after she had seen me wearing pumps that high for the whole evening. :o The theme of the party was "Shoes, boots, feet and nylonlegs" and to apply to these rules I wore not only pumps but also net stockings. It was amusing to see how guys expressions changed when they first noticed the pumps, then lifted their eyes and saw stockings, skirt and a corset, and finally realized that what they were looking at was not at all a woman!! Great fun!! Also the official photographer took some pics and they are supposed to get up on their website in a couple of weeks..... Because of the public transportation between Denmark and Sweden, or lack thereof in the late evenings, I had to take the first morning train back home and went to bed around 7:30 in the morning. And I realized that I am not 20 years old anymore. But what the heck, I'll probably be back next month.

JimC

Personally I would rather fill the toesection than shortning the heel. I would recommend that you are able to stand/walk for half an hour or more, it would have saved me som grief at the party, especially in the queue at the bar.

Xheel: I did fill in the toe area with paper, but as the boots are 3 sizes larger to make room for the pointe shoes the heel is also longer. The adjusted height actually straigtend things out a bit so the heel isnt tipped forward.

Admirer5577, I usually is the one in the highest heels, think that was how I got the nickname to start with. Actually some my friends jokes that they can't regonize me at manifest, if I'm not wearing high heels.

Next time at Råhuset though, I think I will be less ambitious and wear my 5" latexboots or maybe go totally out of character and wear some flat latexboots.

I was also approached by numerous people about both the ballet boots and the femme boots, most was impressed and some even wanted to know to cost of them.

Had a funny experience yesterday while buying some Devious ballet 30 shoes from www.dba.dk (a danish auction site). When I asked if it was OK that I tried to stand in them. The guy selling them told me he had seen guy at manifest who actually could walk in ballet boots. Couldn't resist it and told him that had been me. Did a little training when I came home, sat with the new ballet shoes on for about 1½ hour.

I am considering to wear the ballet shoes to the manifest in june (Fetish moviestars)

• 2 weeks later...

I have received the photo from the party:

Posted Image

I can see that I hadn't got rid of the outward lean as I thought I had.

There still some (a lot of) training to do, specially if I want to wear ballet boots or shoe for a whole party.