Ballet boots to fetish party, how long training needed ?

xlheel

Hello

I have seen some posts about wearing ballet boots to fetish parties, my question is how long training is needed to do that.

I plan on going to a fetish party the 14. of april where I would like to be able to wear a pair of ballet boots for about 4 hours.

I have been able to wear these for about 4 hours

Posted Image

at the fetish parties before.

Regards

XLheel

If you can wear the boots you have pictured for 4 hours, and you find the right fit in ballet heels, and you have padded them properly, you should be able to do it. I personally find it harder to walk in the heels in your pic than ballet style heels.

Hello Derf Thanks for you answer it seems that I need to experiment with padding my ballet boots, because I can only walk very very short distances at the moment. Actually the boots I've pictured is surprising comfortable for the height of heel. Regards XLheel

This is a copy of a post I made in another thread but I thought it applied here. I have figured out a way to make your ballet boots more comfortable. Your toes will not touch at all which make them much easier to walk in and much more comfortable. I have placed a steel bar inside mine that has an L shape in the toe box. The flat bar is then bolted through the sole about midfoot. I then cut out a piece of 1/4 inch plywood in the shape of the boot from about midfoot to the toe and place it in the boot. This make the boot very tight around the foot but the toes don't touch. The L on the steel bar keeps the toes from bending down. This keeps the heel at the same height when weight is applied. I have actually walked around in a mall while wearing mine for about 30 minutes comfortably. Up to one hour on my toes so far without any pain until the boots were removed. I have found that when you take them off you will need to have a pair of 5 or 6 inch heel pumps standing by to help your feet ease down. Otherwise you will get horrible cramps in your feet. Let me know how things work out.

The only problem is that the bit of boot that isn't filled with foot will eventually crush down meaning that you will be walking on your toes again. In reply to the original question, you will need to practice, practice and practice. By putting them on whenever you can and trying to break your own distance and endurance records you will eventually find that you'll be able to go further and further. Whether you'll be able to do it by mid april depends on how often you do it.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

It's all about practice. The other thing you need to check out is the terrain. As long as where you are going is level, and I mean level, with the recommended padded toes, you'll do fine. If there are any slopes to negotiate, make sure there is someone to steady you.

I love the feel of that ultimate lift!

Dr. Shoe:

I hope to practice almost every day and experiment with the padding.

Balletboot2000

I think that ground will be level as these parties are indoors, what I fear is having to go down stairs

DanG:

They are are from www.karoshoes.com, you might need to get a retail outlet to order them for you.

Last I praticed, I started bleeding from under my nail on my right bigtoe, I long should I wait before start praticing again ? Balletboot2000 Sounds like I should train going down stairs, before I go to the party.

XL, you need to let your toe heel properly. It sounds like either -you didn't have enough padding in your boot -or you need to keep your toe nails shorter Remember for practice on stairs - you need to practice up and down !

Thanks, I expect that the photograher at the party will take some pictures of me. She has the last couple of times I went.

It will proably be either Devious 2020 in leather

Posted Image

or Devious 1020 in patent

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

My ballet training until now: 27/12 2006 TLSB ankle boots with pads, about 40 min,walked bedroom-bad t/r + sove-livingroom t/r. 28/12 2006 TLSB ankle boots on in bed about 3 hours 29/12 2006 Devious ankle boots on in bed about 7 hours 29/12 2006 TLSB ankle boots with pads, 1-2 hours,walked 2x bedroom-hall t/r, 1x bedroom-office t/r. 30/12 2006 Devious ankle boots on in bed about 4 hours 30/12 2006 Devious ankle boots with padding, about 2½ time , walked 2x office-livingroom t/r, office-bedroom., bedroom-bad t/r. 02/01 2007 Devious ankle boots with padding, ca 1½ time, walked bedroom-hall some times, bedroom-livingroom t/r, bleed from under right bigtoe nail. 08/01 2007 Devious ankle boots on for 1 hour in bed. 08/01 2007 Devious ankle boots with padding, about 2 hours, walked bedroom-hall, hall-office t/r, can only stand for 5 min in a stretch. 09/01 2007 Devious knee boots with padding, about 2½ hours, walked bedroom-hall t/r, bedroom-office. 11/01 2007 Devious knee boots on for about 5 hours in bed. 11/01 2007 Devious knee boots with padding, about 2 hours, walked bedroom-office, office-bad t/r, office-livingroom t/r. 12/01 2007 Devious ankle boots with padding, about ½ time, hall-office t/r, stood under shaving, very sore tips of toes 15/01 2007 Devious ankle boots on for about 5½ hours in bed. 16/01 2007 Devious knee boots with padding, about 1½ hour, walked bedroom-office t/r (walk still very woobly). 20/01 2007 Devious ankle boots on for about 4 hours in bed. 22/01 2007 Devious ankle boots on for about 7 hours in bed. 22/01 2007 Devious knee boots with padding, walked hall/livingroom t/r, Devious ankle boots with padding, about 1½ hour, bedroom t/r, stood 6 min in a stretch, bedroom-office t/r (sore ankles and tips of toes) 24/01 2007 Devious ankle boots with padding, about 1½ hour, walked bedroom-hall t/r, stood 4 min in a stretch, bedroom-office, still sore tips of toes, little problems with left boot toebox collapsing a little.

I would suggest the knee boots. Not only from a kink perspective, but if you need a moments break you can quickly unzip them, stretch, and put them back right where they were quickly.

(formerly known as "JimC")

The knee boots is quick to remove, but unfortunately I still have to lace them every time as the laces falls of the hooks when I unzip the boots. I hope to update the training progress once a week. The last "training" was when I walked very shortly in the knee boots friday in a S/M club just to prove it could be done. Wasn't elegant but I managed to walk to the bar and back.

XL, well done for going out in the boots. I know this is so repetitive, but ballets take a lot of practice, and from what I have read of your training log, try looking into getting some gel toe pads for your boots, to see if they help, BB2000

XL: Hrm, good point. I forget that I had the hooks replaced with eyelets so the laces dont shift. I've heard of people lacing those by hooking over the top of the hook, and up to the next one from the underside. Not sure if my explination makes sence, but I think the idea does. I've yet to try it though, basically trap the lace under itself so it cannot come loose. Might still be delicate. You've got time to play with lacing patterns I'm sure :wink:

(formerly known as "JimC")

Traing log part II:

28/01 2007 TLSB Ankle med pads, walked bedroom-living-room t/R.

29/01 2007 Devious Ankle on about 2 hours, attempted to walk office-bedroom without padding, failed.

30/01 2007 Devious Ankle on about 6 hours in bed

31/01 2007 Devious knee, about 1 hour, walked 2x bedroom-hall t/r, bedroom-office, office-bad (stood while brushing teeth)-hall-bedroom + on in bed for a while.

01/02 2007 Devious knee på in bed about. 3 hours, got to warm.

02/02 2007 Devious knee, about. 1 hour, bedroom-office, sat in front of the computer, office-bedroom, bedroom-hall t/r

08/02 2007 Devious Ankle, about 2 hours in bed.

09/02 2007 Devious Ankle, walked bedroom-office t/r, bedroom-kitchen t/r.

balletboot2000, I've a pair of ouch pouch gel pads, but tink the pads from Blicker is better.

JimC, I think I know what you mean, a 270 degrade turn in place of the 90 degrade on the hooks.

I'm thinking about trying something like in this thread http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/shoe_repair_modifications/4837-making_ballet_boots_shoes_comfortable.html

The knee boots is quick to remove, but unfortunately I still have to lace them every time as the laces falls of the hooks when I unzip the boots

I squeezed them nearly shut with pliers. I used a towel to keep from scratching the hooks. The laces don't fall out any more, and I can still pull the laces through to adjust them.

Training part III 11/02 2007 Devious Ankle, cottowool+uldsokker, about 45 min., bedroom-office. office-hallway 13/02 2007 Devious Ankle, about 1 hour, cottowool+gl.pads, bedroom-hallway-bad-office-bedroom-bathroom-bedroom-office on toes in all 7 min., walk is better 14/02 2007 Devious Ankle, cottowool+old pads, stairs one flight down and up + Devious Ankle, cottowool on in bed for about 5 hours. Unfortunately I didn't have much time to train this week :wink: Onyourtoes, sounds like a good solution. Even though I'm as non-native english speaker is not completely sure what is meant by pliers.

. . . not completely sure what is meant by pliers.

Pliers -- common household tool used for gripping, squeezing or bending wire or flat metal. They are available in many varieties for different jobs. A popular form is the slip-joint:

Posted Image

That picture is from Wikipedia, the whole article is here.

Have a happy time!