When does the pain stop?

Krapsparov

Question

I love wearing heels, I like how they look, how they make me walk differently in fact the whole package.

The problem is, if I am being dragged all over the city from pub to pub my feet hurt to such a point that it ruins my night.

Is it a matter of getting used to the pain or does the pain just go away.

If I could have an operation to cut the nerve endings off in my feet, I would gladly have it.

Cheers

Jon

Never try to baptise a cat

As for the When does the pain stop? My question I guess is when and why should it start. This whole thing here is supposed to be about wearing high heeled footwear and I wear 3 inch plus all day every day except for when I hang out here at the shop where the owner hates high heels. When the owner takes off I grab my regular boots or what ever and change back to high heel mode. Weekends I go for comfort and style in 9 west or Liz Clayborne mostly just lately. So anyway what is this pain thing all about.

I can't believe cushions can be the solution. I tried them but as they reduce the room in the toe box, they can be worse. Moreover, I never found cushions as large as my wide feet, so my weight was never properly "distributed". In other words, in my experience, cushions were causing more pain than any relief. I think practicing and choosing properly-fitting shoes is the only solution, and I found that practicing 5" to 6" heels at home has eased 3" to 4" street-heeling consequently.

Have been looking around for the right place to post this one and it looks like this is the place. Some time back when I read this sublect I did not understand what kind of pain they were talking about and thus-far no onc could answer verymuch to the point. Anyway it looks like this is centered arould getting some foot pain after surviving a few hours in stylish footware. This was something that I had never really expireanced untill reacently. What went down one day at the Mall of Orange was the perfect pair of six inch stiletto pumps with that much desired and sexy square toe presented them selfs at a price like $18 so upon inquiring about size 11 they only went up to 10 so next comes is that a big ten or a small ten so we tried one and not too bad. Then standing on one foot sitll not too bad. Next both walk around in the store all totally acceptable so I'll take them and somehow my feet were hurting like never before. We made it back to the parking lot and switched back to Anne Kline and considered returning them then figured not to return because I liked the look and before returning I would make some sort of a shape and jam it into the toebox with a hydrolic press. Now because theese pumps had that most desired look. See Pleaser bondage 01 and I do have those in red to go with my red leather mini skirt only the B01 cost $50 at Funky pair over here on Beach in Huntington Beach. So I went back to wearing them here at the shop to expireance that highest heel sensaition that these pumps provide like I stated elsewhere that they nearly make me tip over on my face. Well with practice no more of that. The plan was to wear them to get use to the height and angle until we could get around to doing some toe box stretching but my tolerance for these pumps has improuved and I have even been to the Ace hardware a few times with no pain. Anyway we see how it goes.

You might remember back when I got my girl friend to started heeling. Well a friend of hers was talked into wearing heels. She went right into a pair of 4inch pumps and figured she will just get used to them by walking around all the time. Well after two weeks she went out in flats and while she was driving her sport suv she had to slam on her brakes. Doing that made her calf mussle turn into a knot. It's very painful . Her DR said it was from heeling. The strange thing is that she said her other calf mussle felt like it wanted to knot up just from getting out of bed the next day. No heels for her for a long time she said. So be careful with the heels. On another note my girl friend had some pain when she started heeling but now she said the pain has gone away . But yes the first thing she does when she gets home is take off her heels.

Edited by onhertoes

Sounds like a solius cramp. Easily prevented and relieved by stretching the foot towards the shin. If you wear heels you should be stretching periodically to prevent this.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Sounds good to me. My guess is that if a person just starts to go HH then start with mid high. And while I said that I needed to switch back to flats after three days now I can go four days. Still I like to keep that flexibility. Also some times I wonder about some of those postings where someone will say want to get permenantly high heeled but I find that I can high heel justg as good when I keep my rainge. Well there is a slight drawback to that, sometines it takes med three or four minutes to adjust to the change. But small price to pay.