Introducing myself.

Hello everyone, I live here in Dallas Texas as you can guess from the member name. LOL. Being down here and loving heels can be a challenge at times. I have always had a love for heels, on a woman it is one of the most beautiful things I enjoy seeing each day. When I was in college a girlfriend of mine introduced me to heels. She loved to see me walking in heels. I was too nervous to walk outside during the day. Now and then she would talk me into driving to the park and walk with her to a "private" part of the park for some fun. Since then I have always found a enjoyment wearing heels. Heels have come and gone with my "thoughts" of it being ok or not. Since finding this forum I have found that there are more men out there that love heels! I only have four pair of heels at this time, which I will try to take pictures of soon. Two of the pair I can walk around every day in with longer pants and no one would know, (high heeled cowboy boots "perfect for Texas, and high heeled combat boots), the other are black boots with pointed heels so they stick out more when I go out. I have been out in all the pairs. Usually when I know I will not see anyone I know. I hope to meet others hear and learn more about "freestyling". With a size 13 womans shoe it is hard to find a lot of heels. I also hope to meet others here in the DFW area that enjoy heels and have Real Time meetings with them. Thank you for having such a wonderful and eye opening website. M.

Welcome there cowboy. I'm Johnie heel and I hope you have alot of fun here. WE DO! I have a few kin folk over in Ft. Worth, Abalene, and all around. I live in Ohio. I bought this pair of cowgirl boots at sears that I wear to church and every where. It's alot of fun.Would like to see some pics. See ya all later.

real men wear heels

Welcome there cowboy. I'm Johnie heel and I hope you have alot of fun here. WE DO! I have a few kin folk over in Ft. Worth, Abalene, and all around. I live in Ohio. I bought this pair of cowgirl boots at sears that I wear to church and every where. It's alot of fun.Would like to see some pics. See ya all later.

Posted Image

real men wear heels

:rocker: it should be "introducing myself"... LOL.. missed the "n" there.

Somehow you are like me - having just written a bold grammar fault I need to correct it! I'm sure that I'm writing as a German guy a lot of bullshit concerning grammar. But no reason to worry about - I'm still learning ...

nice greetings from Frankfurt to Dallas and a happy christmas on your heels!

The best fashion is your own fashion!

SWEET. Ft. Worth! thats wonderful. Do you go out in heels in Ft. Worth? I have only gone a few times to the store or small shops. Would love to find a place to go and "hang out" with others and "freestyle". Thanks for the post. :rocker: