Most Expensive Shoes Bought/Owned

Stockw

Most expensive??

My White Ballet Thighboots by 'Redheel' which were nearly £250.00, a pair of very rare 'Highest Heel' Leopard mules with clear PVC vamp - which I ended up winning on EBay for £165.00 - and my 'Little Shoe Box' 6.5" Black Strappy sandals which again, were a second-hand buy (but unworn in their box) at £175.00.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most I ever shelled out for any heels was a pair of boots that I bought after my first year of graduate school (reward for passing with flying colors!). They were a pair of Calvin Kleins that cost me $695. Those boots remained my favorite for some years until I returned to the US and discovered ebay. (Don't know if that's a good or bad thing since I've bought so much stuff I really don't need...) As such, I've never paid more than $400 for a pair of heels--and at that probably only for 3 or 4 pairs of boots. I recently just got a pair of burgundy patent Oscar de la Renta's that got reduced from $1245 to $319. For shoes, I've never paid more than $175. My best bargains were a pair of RL python sandals reduced from $1100 to 150, purple suede RL heels from $600 to $58, and Delman's from $325 to $30. (All brand new too...)

Mine would be a pair of Christian Louboutin RonRon 100. They are black patent and look gorgeous. I paid £375 for them in October 2009, but i don't wear them much. I just thought for that much money they must feel like gloves.

• 6 months later...

My shoe collection must be worth at least $30K. I had to think about it some but here are my top 5 most expensive: Versace black patent platform boots- $795 purchased at Neiman-Marcus Brian Atwood red patent platform stilletos- $660 purchased online YSL Tribute pumps- $600 purchased at Saks Christian Louboutin Hyperprives- $400 purchased on ebay Jimmy Choo metallic pewter strappy sandals- $350 purchased online I have made numerous purchases in the $80-$200 range...I am such a designer label slut!