Most Expensive Shoes Bought/Owned

Stockw

Questions is for the girls, I'm a guy, but we recently ordered some shoes for my wife, does that count as "for the girls" ? :-) Ordered two pairs of SARA155 platform sandals at shoes USA, and with the shipping to Ecuador each pair comes up to USD 200 which is quite expensive.. but I heard some good news about the quality of the shoes there and most of all - they should be very comfortable. Now let's hope that our expectations will be fulfilled - they are in manufacturing right now and hopefully in about 30 days they should be here...

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've ordered two pairs of shoes from Shoes USA. Yes they are expensive but the quality is exceptional and the styles are incredible!!

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

I made a downpayment on these boots by Sand:

Posted Image

They cost 2500 SEK (at current exchange rate around $355) but were marked down from 3400 SEK ($483). Unfortunately I never freed up enough cash to pay for them in full. Kinda hard when you're unemployed.

• 8 months later...

As i said in another thread, i am going to buy the BCBGirls "Palette" bootie, which are $110.00(US) at Macy's. Also, the Report Signature "Bijou" pump is listed at $180.00, so those will be the most expensive pair i've ever bought, when i buy them, which will be in a month or so. They are black patent, with a gold insole. BEAUTIFUL pump! Here's a pic..

Posted Image

• 3 months later...

I don't normally spend too much on shoes although it depends on how much use I think I'm going to get out of them. If they're for the bedroom I normally spend £35-40, if they're going out shoes £50, and if they're likely to be used a lot anything up to £100.

But I made an exception with a pair of Dior heels which cost me $550 (about £230). I think this is the pair here:

http://www.raffaello-network.com/raffties/detail.php?itemid=101129&rangeid=609

The most expensive ones I recall were:

Givenchy sandals £300

Louboutin Pumps £350

Prada sandals £300

They're all still in mint condition of course ;)

You have expensive tastes Amanda, quality mind you. Love Louboutins, they sometimes make me wish I was a girl! :cool1:

Honestly a girl can't have too many shoes!

Hi Roz,

I don't have any photographs of my shoes.

I do have a link to the Louboutins I bought recently:

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/27348

The sandals Probably don't exist in any online collections because they're a few seasons old now.

A.

Wow, they all sound great, especially the sandles. Have you got any pics of them (or something similar)?

Lol, Roz,

I see those Declic pumps are all sold out now. did you get the last pair??.

I don't have the technology to take pictures and put them on the web but I did find a link to some Prada sandals not unlike the ones I bought:

http://www.styledrops.com/handbags-24203.html

A.

I *love* those. I have kind of el cheapo versions but they're probably not half as comfy or good looking as they are.

I like the style of those Prada sandles too, very nice. I don't have a camera either, quite annoying as I want to take pics of my shoes before I put them on shelves. Thing is every time I want to buy a camera I think "that's another pair of shoes I'm doing myself out of today!" and always go for the shoes. I'm obsessed. The pair of shoes I loved came up sold out when I visited the page too, but I see even the page has gone now. I am thinking about getting another pair of expensive shoes soon because I must admit I do love my Dior shoes, although dear they have paid for themselves now.

Barneys still have some Roz:

http://www.barneys.com/b/browse/product.s?productId=803724&source=category&index=269&prodIndex=269&listSize=468&categoryId=543864

I like the style of those Prada sandles too, very nice. I don't have a camera either, quite annoying as I want to take pics of my shoes before I put them on shelves. Thing is every time I want to buy a camera I think "that's another pair of shoes I'm doing myself out of today!" and always go for the shoes. I'm obsessed.

The pair of shoes I loved came up sold out when I visited the page too, but I see even the page has gone now. I am thinking about getting another pair of expensive shoes soon because I must admit I do love my Dior shoes, although dear they have paid for themselves now.

My most expensive purchase is up to today, are boots from Gianmarco Lorenzi which cost about 1500 €. I have several pairs of designer pumps and sandals, because i love good quality and craftmanship, Italian shoes are very well-made and are lot more comfortable wearing for longer periods. I have.. boots and 2 pairs pumps from Christian Louboutin. 2 boots, 4 pairs pumps and 2 sandals from Gianmarco Lorenzi, (Loriblu, Santa Cruz). Sandals from Dior, Cesare Paciotti. 2 Boots from Di-Marni, Diagi ukrainian brand.

"Even when I'm a mess, I put on a vest... with an S on my chest, oh yes.. I'm a Superwoman.. "

One of the first pairs of high heels that I bought were a pair of black patenet leather opera pumps with an ankle strap a a full 6 inch high heel. I paid $100. I was desperate and didn' have too many places via mail order to shop for stiletto heels.

I've gotten a little smarter since then. And now there are more opportunities via the internet.

Isn't progress wonderful?;)

For me, its the one's in my Avatar. At £400 from YSL they are the most expensive shoes I have ever purchased, and ever expect too, however if this is the only route for my SO to be comfortable with me in heels, then so be it. Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

But I made an exception with a pair of Dior heels which cost me $550 (about £230).

OK, I am now the proud owner of these: http://www.brownsfashion.com/product/designers/womenscollections/fashion/christianlouboutin/89351.htm

They are the most expensive shoes I now own at £450 ($900). They arrived today (good timing as I am having a tidy up) and they are more gorgeous than I could ever have imagined.

I am now probably going to sell my Diors and get another pair of Christian Louboutin - thanks for the recommendation Amanda Snake!