Star Trek Boots

mskim61

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm another huge Crusher fan!!

I do prefer Troy though. I thought Troy's character was weak but her makeup was awesome.

Well oddly enough, one of the cutest and sexiest gals was a elfen pixie on Voyager named Kess. In at least one episode she was playing the part of a booted high-heeled dominatrix with a really bad attitude. Apart from one episode on TNG where Riker had an affair with a hollogram, nothing in the whole Star Trek series compared with it.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

• 2 weeks later...

Well oddly enough, one of the cutest and sexiest gals was a elfen pixie on Voyager named Kess. In at least one episode she was playing the part of a booted high-heeled dominatrix with a really bad attitude. Apart from one episode on TNG where Riker had an affair with a hollogram, nothing in the whole Star Trek series compared with it.

I guess I scared everybody off with my blurb about Kess as a dominatrix.:D

But I got to wondering if anyone has any info about the episode on TNG where Riker gets all involved with a hologram? It seems to me that some repair crew took over the ship and reprogrammed everything, for some reason. So which one of you Trekies can help me fill in the blanks?:wink:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

The episode you are talking about has the Binars repairing the computer ie upgrading it . One of the upgrades id an enhansed holodeck program to distract Will Ricker . The program is a very sexy girl named Melody, if I'm not misteaken. The Binar wanted the ship to transfer thier database for some reason. "Live long and prosper"

77r90dL lf

The episode you are talking about has the Binars repairing the computer ie upgrading it . One of the upgrades id an enhansed holodeck program to distract Will Ricker . The program is a very sexy girl named Melody, if I'm not misteaken. The Binar wanted the ship to transfer thier database for some reason.

"Live long and prosper"

THAT'S IT! That's the one! Those Binars get everyone off the ship and hijack it. But before Riker can figure out what's going on Melody has him wrapped around her finger.

I forget who played Melody, but she was, beyond question, one of the sexiest gals ever to appear on Star Trek.

Live long and prosper, and thanks a bunch.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Dammit! There was a dominatrix in an episode of Star Trek? I'd have watched it if I'd known! I had quite a thing for Tasha Yar too until she was killed by a big black yuk one episode. Worf was no substitute. There was just something about Tasha, she came across as quite authoritative. :wink::D Chris

Dammit! There was a dominatrix in an episode of Star Trek? I'd have watched it if I'd known! I had quite a thing for Tasha Yar too until she was killed by a big black yuk one episode. Worf was no substitute.

There was just something about Tasha, she came across as quite authoritative. :wink::fine:

Chris

It was on VOYAGER. :D Kess gets possessed by some guy that refuses to die like he's supposed to. So he takes over Kess' body and, being the tyrant that he is, pretty soon Kess is stomping around in high-heeled boots and talking surly and the whole 10 yards - except for the whips. But believe me, everything else is there.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

• 2 weeks later...

Dammit! There was a dominatrix in an episode of Star Trek? I'd have watched it if I'd known! I had quite a thing for Tasha Yar too until she was killed by a big black yuk one episode. Worf was no substitute.

There was just something about Tasha, she came across as quite authoritative. :wink::fine:

Chris

Tasha Yar, the big blonde that got swallowed-up by an oil slick! :D I think she made a reappearance on another episode where Jean Luc and company go through some kind of time warp and have an encounter with another "Enterprise" from the past. Eventually they send the other "Enterprise" back to certain destruction and Tasha Yar decides to transfer to the other ship. Needless to say, she's never heard from again.

I was rather hoping to get more participation on this thread. Don't tell me I'm the only Trekie here.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

I was sorry to see her go! Denise Crosby was pregnant at the time though, hence her disappearance.

Chris

Yeah, man. But that's the beauty of having a military based story line. You can always have somebody get killed-off or shipped-out or something. Then when they get their personal life in order they get transfered back in. Ain't it neat?

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Denise Crosby returned to TNG in several episodes from the later seasons. She played a Romulan Commander named Sela. As the story goes, Sela was Tasha Yar's daughter.

Have a happy time!

Denise Crosby returned to TNG in several episodes from the later seasons. She played a Romulan Commander named Sela. As the story goes, Sela was Tasha Yar's daughter.

Ah yes, those warlike Romulans. They were supposed to have the same roots as the dispassionate Vulcans. But how Tasha was able to have a Romulan daughter was never quite clear. But now I do remember Denise's very authoritative demeanor as a Romulan. Maybe I just like gals in uniforms.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

• 2 weeks later...

utmost respect! As a trekie i adore all of you! its good to have a seriously geeky conversation now and again. i am a true geek through and through so this thread makes me happy. Oh and I believe the leader of the Borg in one of the movies is wearing heels. check out the series Lex as several episodes include demon heels! i shall try and dig some out for you mwah mel

utmost respect!

As a trekie i adore all of you! its good to have a seriously geeky conversation now and again. i am a true geek through and through so this thread makes me happy.

Oh and I believe the leader of the Borg in one of the movies is wearing heels.

check out the series Lex as several episodes include demon heels! i shall try and dig some out for you

mwah

mel

A Borg in heels?;) By all means, tell us more, Peachyshoes. Just when I was afraid that this thread would die of old-age you came along and saved it! So now I've gotta hear more about this high-heeled Borg.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

• 2 weeks later...

The boots that the female crew members wearing may have been GOGO boots of that day and you can still get them today, I have a 3" GoGo boots too that looks very much like the boots of old Star Trek.

"Live long and peosper"

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

The boots that the female crew members wearing may have been GOGO boots of that day and you can still get them today, I have a 3" GoGo boots too that looks very much like the boots of old Star Trek.

"Live long and peosper"

Peachyshoes indicated that there was a female Borg member wearing heels in First Contact. The problem is that after reviewing my copy of First Contact I failed to find anyone wearing heels. So either she is mistaken about the particular show in question, or else her edition shows something that mine doesn't. ;)

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Hi all, I think I have found the reason why I started liking and wearing heels, some 25 years ago... Yesterday I happend to watch an early episode of the TV-serie Star Trek (S01E02 I think it was). It run first time in 1966 in USA. I don't really remember when it came to Sweden, but I do remember never missing an episode of it. It must have been in mid 70's. Anyway, do you remember the footwear they had? The men wore som high-heeled (ok, only about 5 cm) boots that I guess wore supposed to look futuristic for men. And occationally some nice loking woman stepped into the picture wearing (even with todays standard) a pair of nice looking stiletto boots. When your around 10 years old and are stuck in front of this TV-show. They become your model and 'I want to travel in space too'-thoughts... I think that this serie actually planted an idea in my mind and when the 80's kicked in with stilettoheels and nice looking boots, I was hooked. Anyone else having a special relationship to Star Treck or other old TV-series? Ok let's not start a trecking-theme here, there are enough sites about that. Let's stick to what the footwear instead...

My favourite boots: Bronx Scarlet Hi, as in my avatar.

Hi all,

I think I have found the reason why I started liking and wearing heels, some 25 years ago...

Yesterday I happend to watch an early episode of the TV-serie Star Trek (S01E02 I think it was). It run first time in 1966 in USA. I don't really remember when it came to Sweden, but I do remember never missing an episode of it. It must have been in mid 70's.

Anyway, do you remember the footwear they had?

The men wore som high-heeled (ok, only about 5 cm) boots that I guess wore supposed to look futuristic for men. And occationally some nice loking woman stepped into the picture wearing (even with todays standard) a pair of nice looking stiletto boots.

...Anyone else having a special relationship to Star Treck or other old TV-series?

I think you've also found the Star Trek thread on this forum, Thighhighs. ;)

Live long & prosper.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

• 3 weeks later...

I think I have found the reason why I started liking and wearing heels, some 25 years ago...

Anyway, do you remember the footwear they had?

The men wore som high-heeled (ok, only about 5 cm) boots that I guess wore supposed to look futuristic for men. And occationally some nice loking woman stepped into the picture wearing (even with todays standard) a pair of nice looking stiletto boots...

After reviewing my Star Trek library, I am forced to conclude that the original series with James T. Kirk had something that the later series lacked. The original series had a certain glamor, glitz, pizazz, and style that none of the others were ever quite capable of duplicating. Perhaps Deep Space 9 came closer than any of the other subsequent series, but it still lacked something that TOS had in abundance in every episode. Perhaps even more bothersome is the notion that, even if they tried, it would be impossible today to duplicate the verve and pizazz that TOS had.

Yes, I did like the footwear and the uniforms in TOS, but there was more to it than that. But I've never quite been able to put my finger on just what that piece of magic was/is.

Live long, and prosper.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

I love the thigh boots worn by klingnons & romulans (& that one episode where kirk & crew are in a "mirror" universe, dressing & acting more like the 2 alien types just mentioned)

I love the thigh boots worn by klingnons & romulans (& that one episode where kirk & crew are in a "mirror" universe, dressing & acting more like the 2 alien types just mentioned)

Did you mean the episode where Spock is wearing a beard and Uhura is hiding a knife in her thigh-high boot and slapping Sulu around?

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

yes!! thats the one!! I like the scene where sulu threatens uhura too on the bridge!! (I need to rent that one from NETFLIX some time) I love that episode!