boots tube diameter

stellah

Since my firlfriend has a really narrow ankle and shin. In my region most shops have boots that are too big at the ankle. Otherways the boots are so nice, but they leave too much room to move around there. Does any of you women have that kind on problem?

And more: do you like more stretch-type of foot or regular ones?

Posted Image

or

Posted Image

HH forever!

I don't own boots, really, well I have one flat pair I never wear. But I do notice that foir many pairs of shoes with ankle straps, sandals, mainly, I need to pull the straps to the last hole in order to buckle them for good fit. They seem too big. But then, my feet and toes are longer so I need larger shoes, but the ankles are still thinner. I am sure I would find this problem with boots.

• 1 year later...

THe ankle, being a joint, is a point of much walking movement. Most boots look a bit "baggy" about the ankle because of the joint being subject to movement in many directions.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

That's true, that's why your feet might ache in a pair that fit "perfectly" because you're walking with your ankle suffering restricted mobility.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.