More large sizes for the guys please!

I used to bowl regularly once upon a time, but have badly fallen out of practice. I still remember I was soooo ecstatic the day I actually broke 200! Maybe someday I'll get back up there.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

To clarify, all the ten pin bowling places in the UK make you wear special bowling shoes and they provide them if you don't have them. I play sometimes with colleagues. I'm not very good, but then I'm not completely crap either. I usually get around 130.

I like it when I change over my shoes and see what the guys on the desk say. About a year a go I was wearing my Mirage ankle boots.

Posted Image

The girl took them with a smile, but when I swapped them back, it was a young guy. He found the right numbered pigeon hole but when he took them out his eyes nearly popped out of his head. He seemed a bit hesitant to hand them over like he'd made a mistake. I cracked a joke, and asked him if he fancied a pair like mine. He saw the funny side and said "maybe, but he wouldn't be able to walk in them!"

I would have given just about anything to have seen the look on his face! It's quite amusing to see the eyes get exponentially larger when something like that rocks their world.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!