SHOES over GUNS

johnieheel

That does it! I'm putting my foot down here and now, before I end up in a sling from laughing so hard. ROFL Then I'm going to bed to boot - er to sleep. I'll see shoes later.

Gosh! Imagin laughing so hard you wound up with sling backs.

Nice to see we all have a sense of humour deep in our 'inner soles' (:academic: OUCH!!)

....:wink:

:D

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I haven't visited this thread for a couple of days, so it's nice to discover that nothing's changed, the corny jokes and puns are still flying fast and furiously. Egad! :wink:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Gunna wedge my way into this here conversation for a minute and ensure I post a few bullets which find their target, namely, why I keep aiming squarely at the right for everyone to wear whatever they want to wear. Nice shootin', Tex.

OK Ok OK

Now that we have used up just About Every Silly Phrase...

What's the next STEP?

Well the first thing is to put a spike or a stiletto into to it to see if it's done.......

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I think I'll let that last comment slide while the ladies go powder their noses. In the meantime, here's a primer for you, aimed squarely at the truth: Some folks can be a real heel sometimes, and that's just the way it goes!

OKAY, okay, so someone's on the wrong platform if we want to slide this thread back on the right track. Shoes going to help me? :wink::fine:

Don't you mean you want to flip flop....? :D

I can't take this any more, there's a really big shoe on tv I have to go watch. Gonna slide on out of hear, jump om my mule, go to the neighbor's, find a nice platform to sit on and watch the shoe.

• Like 1

real men wear heels

I can't take this any more, there's a really big shoe on tv I have to go watch. Gonna slide on out of hear, jump om my mule, go to the neighbor's, find a nice platform to sit on and watch the shoe.

ROFL I'm crying, Im dying! This is way beyond amulesment

Help me to the hospital, I my never heel.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

ROFL I'm crying, Im dying! This is way beyond amulesment

Help me to the hospital, I my never heel.

Depending on the injury Guy N. Heels, it could take some time to heel but first someone must shoe you how. Any suggestions?

real men wear heels

Great true story:

1955 my grandmother was driving in Miami (home town) and a guy jumped in the car with out being invited. My GM believing he was a no-goodnik (she was correct), whipped off one of her 4.5" pumps with nasty B) stilletto and beat the ever livin' stuffing out of him. My Dad remembers this well because he was in the back seat AND had to clean the blood stains off the upholstery.

I guess the guys lived but I am sure he is no fan of the stiletto!

HT

By the way, guns AND high heels is VERY SEXY!

That's a great story, Heeltoe, and I don't doubt that it's true. No one should doubt that a stiletto (either on or off the foot) can inflict some serious bodily damage:nurse: - especially some of those with the metal tips and/or metal trim on the toes.

But for some reason this thread just branched to the humorous side of someone chasing a burgler with a HH shoe. I think it has to do with the fact that in this day and time we could all use an extra laugh. With a collapsed spinal column, I am personally facing some serious physical problems. Yet the humor I find in this thread is often better than a pain-killer.

Besides, I hope the incident taught that nogoodnik the truth that dynamite often comes in small packages!:wink: Of course, I'm sure you understand that someone who would dare to jump into someone else's car uninvited can't be the sharpest tool in the shed. As he, no doubt, found out - getting in is one thing, but getting back out, now that's a whole different matter. :fine: Then too, it might be kinda interesting to learn how the guy was able to explain why the "Cat's Paw" trademark was imprinted so prominently on his face?:D

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

That's a great story, Heeltoe, and I don't doubt that it's true. No one should doubt that a stiletto (either on or off the foot) can inflict some serious bodily damage:nurse: - especially some of those with the metal tips and/or metal trim on the toes.

But for some reason this thread just branched to the humorous side of someone chasing a burgler with a HH shoe. I think it has to do with the fact that in this day and time we could all use an extra laugh. With a collapsed spinal column, I am personally facing some serious physical problems. Yet the humor I find in this thread is often better than a pain-killer.

Besides, I hope the incident taught that nogoodnik the truth that dynamite often comes in small packages!:wink: Of course, I'm sure you understand that someone who would dare to jump into someone else's car uninvited can't be the sharpest tool in the shed. As he, no doubt, found out - getting in is one thing, but getting back out, now that's a whole different matter. :fine: Then too, it might be kinda interesting to learn how the guy was able to explain why the "Cat's Paw" trademark was imprinted so prominently on his face?:D

Another reason for me to wear heels. I'm not a very good fighter and they would be a great equilizer. lol

real men wear heels