SHOES over GUNS

johnieheel

I'm finding it very interesting that men and women from all over the world who's families have faught against one another for years are getting together HERE and discussing HEELS. Ironic isn't it? Maby we have something here. What do you think?

real men wear heels

I'm finding it very interesting that men and women from all over the world who's families have faught against one another for years are getting together HERE and discussing HEELS. Ironic isn't it? Maby we have something here. What do you think?

Just goes to show that deep down we are not all that different. We all have basic human desires -- a little bit of dignity, some love and respect, our basic needs (shelter, food, etc.) and sometimes something interesting to spice up our lives (like, oh -- maybe heels! :-)

Have a happy time!

Just goes to show that deep down we are not all that different. We all have basic human desires -- a little bit of dignity, some love and respect, our basic needs (shelter, food, etc.) and sometimes something interesting to spice up our lives.

That's precisely what I've found in my travels around the world.

I used to do martial arts, and although I'm no longer training I still have most of my weapons and do practise with them sometimes. I was talking to a couple of friends and mentioned that if anyone ever broke into my house I'd be confronting them with something out of my box. One of them laughed and said "Make sure you get the right box. You don't want to be running downstairs armed with a fluffy mule!" :rocker: Chris

• 2 weeks later...

...One of them laughed and said "Make sure you get the right box. You don't want to be running downstairs armed with a fluffy mule!" :biggrin:

Chris

Yeah, I have to agree. Somehow it's difficult to make a 4" maribou look very threatening. A 6" knee high boot, maybe. Besides, how would you react if someone hollered at you, "I'm coming downstairs and I've got a shoe!!!" :rocker:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Yeah, I have to agree. Somehow it's difficult to make a 4" maribou look very threatening. A 6" knee high boot, maybe. Besides, how would you react if someone hollered at you, "I'm coming downstairs and I've got a shoe!!!" :rocker:

The British are comming, and their all wearing heels. O BOY!!!

real men wear heels

Yeah, I have to agree. Somehow it's difficult to make a 4" maribou look very threatening. A 6" knee high boot, maybe. Besides, how would you react if someone hollered at you, "I'm coming downstairs and I've got a shoe!!!" :wink:

Odd that you should mention it, I'm after a pair of 6" knee high boots, *and* a pair of 4" maribous! I suppose you could always use the feathers to tickle a burglar to death...

Chris

I really got PUMPED up over that.LOL!!!

Just couldn't resist.....

In a word---AAARRGGGHHHHH!!

That was so corny, it hurt just to read it! :wink:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Odd that you should mention it, I'm after a pair of 6" knee high boots, *and* a pair of 4" maribous! I suppose you could always use the feathers to tickle a burglar to death...

Chris

LOL:spin2: Stop it! I'm crying, I'm dying. ROFL You guys are determined to put me in the hospital again.:wink:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels